Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocho Stinko and his wife Mucho Skanko...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    ^have to agree. the few times ive watched Basketball Skanks, she was a Ho lookin' to throw..punches that is. she is emotionally immature and a gold digger who uses violence at any given moment...unstable doesnt even cover it.

ironically, she was nvr even a wife...she was a fiance, but VH1 saw the potential of her going drama ballistic im betting...

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    I think it's sad. Chad is a great guy in my opinion. I don't believe for a second he head butted Lozada.

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    a 41 day marriage...how "Kardashian"!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I find it ironic that this happens right after he changed his name back to Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
    Probably some truth to this....but how desperate or some of these atheletes? Sounds to me like Dirk and Chad can start a therapy group for atheletes so desperate for love they ignore the obvious.
    I feel bad for celebrities and athletes in that respect. You just never know if someone wants to be with you because of who you really are or just because of you're fame and status. Everyone loves you when you're making money and always in the press.

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Cahill View Post
    I don't want to offend anyone, especially not knowing the facts of the incident. It seems that it is possible that Evelyn Lozada, known for attracting drama and for dating wealthy athletes may just be after a paycheck. What type of woman marries a man that she meets on Twitter and is taken to McDonald's for their first date. If she wasn't after money or fame, why was she dating someone who apparently doesn't know how to take a lady on a date.
    Probably some truth to this....but how desperate or some of these atheletes? Sounds to me like Dirk and Chad can start a therapy group for atheletes so desperate for love they ignore the obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    I don't want to offend anyone, especially not knowing the facts of the incident. It seems that it is possible that Evelyn Lozada, known for attracting drama and for dating wealthy athletes may just be after a paycheck. What type of woman marries a man that she meets on Twitter and is taken to McDonald's for their first date. If she wasn't after money or fame, why was she dating someone who apparently doesn't know how to take a lady on a date.

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by elwayfanatic07 View Post
    exactly...thats what caused the fight which resulted Headbangers Ball. i was dumb enuff to watch her show a few times..she is the poster child for "no class"..
    I don't think it makes me any smarter, but there is a small bit of pride that I've never seen or heard of her.

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    l
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAO!!! i think this is the first post of yours i have ever read and boy did it deliver, well done!
    why thank you sir!

thank God their pukish reality show was cxld before it ever aired...America is stupid enuff without having to endure THAT!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I find it ironic that this happens right after he changed his name back to Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by elwayfanatic07 View Post
    exactly...thats what caused the fight which resulted Headbangers Ball. i was dumb enuff to watch her show a few times..she is the poster child for "no class"..
    LMAO!!! i think this is the first post of yours i have ever read and boy did it deliver, well done!

Leave a comment:

• FabrizioHC
    replied
    I guess that'll be a funny story to tell their grandkids and laugh about in 20 years.

Bet non of ya'll can have a story as cool as Ochostinko's!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I don't understand how buying condoms is a bad thing...

Well, I'm no Columbo but I'm going to assume she didn't think they needed them....so what's he getting them for?

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    I don't understand how buying condoms is a bad thing...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X