X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peyton vs philip

for the king of pre season ints lol
    sigpic

Might as well get em outta the way in preseason.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Carson Palmer feels left out.

Comment

2 were tipped, the 3rd one was an overthrow...

Still some encouraging signs, would of had a TD at half if Tamme didn't drop the pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          2 were tipped, the 3rd one was an overthrow...

Still some encouraging signs, would of had a TD at half if Tamme didn't drop the pass.
          i see you are fine tuning your excuse making abilities in the pre-season too!

Comment

Did the Chargers release Eddie Royal..can;t seem to find him in either games stats? Hurt? just not getting it? I really thought Eddie was just under used in denver what with ortons ability to lock onto one wr a season and tebows ability to only throw 8 passes a game. Maybe I was wrong but I expected him the be potentially huge for the Chargers.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Did the Chargers release Eddie Royal..can;t seem to find him in either games stats? Hurt? just not getting it? I really thought Eddie was just under used in denver what with ortons ability to lock onto one wr a season and tebows ability to only throw 8 passes a game. Maybe I was wrong but I expected him the be potentially huge for the Chargers.
              Think he got hurt in TC, heard he should be back by season opener.
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                Was looking for him as well. I miss Eddie, wish we could have kept him here.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  i see you are fine tuning your excuse making abilities in the pre-season too!
                  Excuses?

He was 16/23, 177 yds, 1 was tipped, 2-3 were dropped. Hardly great, but some encouraging signs to take away from this game. Never made excuses, but 2 of the INT's were tipped.

Comment

Excuses?

He was 16/23, 177 yds, 1 was tipped, 2-3 were dropped. Hardly great, but some encouraging signs to take away from this game. Never made excuses, but 2 of the INT's were tipped.
                    i was joking man, its pre-season, like it matters.

however, if this were the regular season, that would be a quality excuse lol

tipped and dropped passes that turn into int's happen to every single QB in the NFL. even rivers had one like that where brown dropped it and the other guy grabbed it.
                    Last edited by baphamet; 08-18-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                      word is he should be back practicing by mid week, next week.

i am far more worried about jared gaither.

Comment

now Vincent brown has a broken ankle that requires surgery.

its gonna be a long season.

Comment

i was joking man, its pre-season, like it matters.

however, if this were the regular season, that would be a quality excuse lol

tipped and dropped passes that turn into int's happen to every single QB in the NFL. even rivers had one like that where brown dropped it and the other guy grabbed it.

i
                          Only thing to take away from preseason is no injuries, and how some of the younger guys play. Cam didn't look good in the preseason then killed in the regular season.

You should see the game-thread, one dude freaking out cuz our backups were getting killed lol.

He looked better today, very tough test next week with SF, nasty defense.

Speaking of Brown, i saw he hurt his ankle, is he ok?

Comment

now Vincent brown has a broken ankle that requires surgery.

its gonna be a long season.
                            Damn that stinks, at least yall have some decent depth with Meachem, Floyd, and the traitor.

Comment

Only thing to take away from preseason is no injuries, and how some of the younger guys play. Cam didn't look good in the preseason then killed in the regular season.

You should see the game-thread, one dude freaking out cuz our backups were getting killed lol.

He looked better today, very tough test next week with SF, nasty defense.

Speaking of Brown, i saw he hurt his ankle, is he ok?
                              out 8 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X