• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Phillip who?

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Originally posted by HoorayBeer! View Post
    He'll be back well before week 6.
    Well his clavicle will be healed, but there is no guarantee he won't have another injury by then. Thats not injury smack; injury prone backs just have a tough time stringing together a few healthy weeks in a row (see Moreno). I think the talk of Mathews being a workhorse needs to be re-evaluated. He is clearly a talented runner, but would likely do much better sharing the load with another back.

Leave a comment:

• HoorayBeer!
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    I saw what Lynch did to our enterior D-line...

Matthews is still toast right?

He'll be back well before week 6.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    I saw what Lynch did to our enterior D-line...

Matthews is still toast right?

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
    I'm surprised Donko fans haven't already petitioned the league about that, any pass that Peyton Manning throws if it gets tipped and Int. should not count also any long pass that Manning underthrows (instant replay can also be used to verify) gets Int. and it's due to his new noodle arm condition should also be waived of.
    Arm strength looks fine if you have watched...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    i see you are fine tuning your excuse making abilities in the pre-season too!
    i don't make excuses for losing, i especially don't use injuries as an excuse, that is your area of expertise.

i thought this year was going to be rough for the chargers before the injuries, this just makes matters worse.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    i would bet more than that....8 weeks to heal the bone...several more getting back to game shape, strengthening the anckle for cuts ....and hhimself getting to trust it

bad deal...losing good players in preseason
    its at least 8 weeks, could be longer for sure.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    for sure, unless we can somehow survive the gauntlet until we start getting players back, we are screwed.

i see you are fine tuning your excuse making abilities in the pre-season too!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    out 8 weeks

i would bet more than that....8 weeks to heal the bone...several more getting back to game shape, strengthening the anckle for cuts ....and hhimself getting to trust it

bad deal...losing good players in preseason

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
    I'm surprised Donko fans haven't already petitioned the league about that, any pass that Peyton Manning throws if it gets tipped and Int. should not count also any long pass that Manning underthrows gets Int. and it's due to his new noodle arm condition should also be waived of.
    To bad it was River's pass that was underthrown. Manning's INT was an overthrow, so I'm not to worried about the INT. Plus it is the preseason where teams run plays, they don't gameplan. They run plays to see how the team reacts to the position they are in and try to make the best out of it. Regardless if they are put in a bad position.

Preseason is just getting warmed up for the regular season, but I will say I greatly dislike the Seahawks Oline as they were taking cheap shots like crazy lol. But at least no serious injuries came out of those which is always a plus.

Leave a comment:

• High Voltage
    replied
    i was joking man, its pre-season, like it matters.

however, if this were the regular season, that would be a quality excuse lol

tipped and dropped passes that turn into int's happen to every single QB in the NFL. even rivers had one like that where brown dropped it and the other guy grabbed it.
    I'm surprised Donko fans haven't already petitioned the league about that, any pass that Peyton Manning throws if it gets tipped and Int. should not count also any long pass that Manning underthrows (instant replay can also be used to verify) gets Int. and it's due to his new noodle arm condition should also be waived of.
    Last edited by High Voltage; 08-19-2012, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Damn that really sux - that was one of the few pick ups SD made this offseason that made me wary. Nice addition for u guys.
    he's talking about the wr vincent brown, not ronnie brown lol

we didn't pick up vincent brown in the offseason, we drafted him last year

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    out 8 weeks
    Damn that really sux - that was one of the few pick ups SD made this offseason that made me wary. Nice addition for u guys.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    3 giveaways and still had the lead by half time. Obviously the good is out weighing the bad so far. He hasn't played in almost 2 years now?

If you think about it in context. It's a whole lot more efficient than the Tebow experience even with the giveaways. Some nice drives for our offense! One of those pics was pretty horrible though I'll give you that. It wasn't mind boggling like some of Tebow's because I can see where he was trying to go with it but, still - not pretty on that one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X