• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Yeah his overthrow was on a seam route lol.

And then the first one was just bad luck, and a great play by the D. Usually you hope those just find their way to the ground, but it didn't. But just like River's second pick, where luck just wasn't on your side.

But the first pick was ugly and I'm surprised Rivers didn't step into that throw, but Carr made a nice break on it. But it is preseason we will see how it continues come the regular season, but I wouldn't mind if Rivers continues throwing picks against us

But I will give Rivers credit non of his passes hit the ground if looking at the stat line is right. 13/15 with 2 picks. All his passes were caught
      great way to look at it lol
      sigpic

Comment

Ramirez should be blamed for the tip, he constantly let the DT's get in the passing lanes, and the 1 sack went right by him. Its going to be a long 1st 6 weeks without Kuper and the worst hit will be in the running game
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Cutler to Marshall!!! Bronco fans will be missing that, guaranteed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearindenver View Post
            Cutler to Marshall!!! Bronco fans will be missing that, guaranteed!!!
            Oh. Ok then.

Darn.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              Ramirez should be blamed for the tip, he constantly let the DT's get in the passing lanes, and the 1 sack went right by him. Its going to be a long 1st 6 weeks without Kuper and the worst hit will be in the running game
              Kuper is out 4-6 weeks, which was last week, so anywhere from Week 2 to Week 4 he should be back if all goes well...

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Kuper is out 4-6 weeks, which was last week, so anywhere from Week 2 to Week 4 he should be back if all goes well...
                They were saying week 6 on ESPN, and the man has 2 major injuries within a few months, it doesnt bold well. Still we could always move Harris outside for a short time and move Beadles and Franklin around. I just dont like Ramirez especially with Walton those 2 are horrible together especially blocking for the run
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                X