Official, T.O. Got PWNED! Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official, T.O. Got PWNED! Thread!!

When I heard the announcer say at the beginning of the game that it was a Champ Bailey, T.O. battle I was stoked. I was pumpin my fists goin "Bring it onnn!!!'

And I tell you what! Champ brought it on! The only shot in hell T.O. had was against Harris and he still couldn't make the play!

Just goes to show, speed and athleticism don't always make the best ball player. There's instinct, heart, and above all... HANDS!

Okay maybe I had too much fun watching T.O. get T-O-asted.. But it was great! Nobody can deny

I forgot Seattle even had TO... and I probably still wouldn't know if the announcers hadn't said his name props to Champ .

Comment

Ya Champ does that, but tge fact a old guy from tge allen Wranglers could abuse oyr coverage deep is concerning.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

When did T.O. abuse our deep coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
          He beat Harris in a foot race...

once

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
            When I heard the announcer say at the beginning of the game that it was a Champ Bailey, T.O. battle I was stoked. I was pumpin my fists goin "Bring it onnn!!!'

And I tell you what! Champ brought it on! The only shot in hell T.O. had was against Harris and he still couldn't make the play!

Just goes to show, speed and athleticism don't always make the best ball player. There's instinct, heart, and above all... HANDS!

Okay maybe I had too much fun watching T.O. get T-O-asted.. But it was great! Nobody can deny
            WOW!!! Champ beat TO who was out of the league last year and will be 39 in 3 months. SB!!!!

TO probably doesn't even make their team......
            sigpic

Comment

its hilarious how exited some donko fans get over pre-season, even against old washed up players that nobody wants.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                WOW!!! Champ beat TO who was out of the league last year and will be 39 in 3 months. SB!!!!

TO probably doesn't even make their team......
                Did I say I was surprised?

Did I say I didn't think it would happen?

No! Stop being a ditz! I am someone who was excited to not only watch one of the best CB's in the game do what he does best against one of the biggest jokes in NFL history.. We've been football less for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  its hilarious how exited some donko fans get over pre-season, even against old washed up players that nobody wants.
                  Pot meet kettle dolt fan.

I recall one of you was hyping up your draft hunk Melvin Ingram was better than Von Miller a rookie pro-bowler and D.R.O.Y before Ingram even touched grass in an NFL stadium.

Practice what you preach sparker fan

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                    He destroyed Florence right before he dropped an easy TD catch
                    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 08-21-2012, 08:31 AM.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                      Pot meet kettle dolt fan.

I recall one of you was hyping up your draft hunk Melvin Ingram was better than Von Miller a rookie pro-bowler and D.R.O.Y before Ingram even touched grass in an NFL stadium.

Practice what you preach sparker fan
                      care to link that crap you are making up? ive actually said quite the opposite.

Comment

care to link that crap you are making up? ive actually said quite the opposite.
                        As the leader of the SD trolls you get blamed for everything stupid the others do, you shouldnt hide under the bridge every time they do it, just be proud of your fan base for what it is.

Just as jcdavey should get credit for everything good thats said lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          As the leader of the SD trolls you get blamed for everything stupid the others do, you shouldnt hide under the bridge every time they do it, just be proud of your fan base for what it is.

Just as jcdavey should get credit for everything good thats said lol
                          why am i the leader of the trolls? just because you don't like what i have to say doesn't make me a troll.

Comment

why am i the leader of the trolls? just because you don't like what i have to say doesn't make me a troll.
                            Because of all the SD posters on here noone is on the boards like you, so thus as the face of the group your seen as the leader and thus blamed for all the stupid things that get said.

Comment

Working...
                            X