X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD's best receiver out for most of season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...half-of-season

wow you guys are almost as injured as us Broncos
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

They've still got decent depth and Antonio Gates..

I hope he recovers well and 100%.. not quickly.. but well

Comment

Almost? How do you figure? Are your leading rusher, starting left tackle, and 2 of your best WRs all injured right now? I was unaware a rookie undrafted free agent was protecting Peyton Manning's blind side right now. Lets all feel bad for the Broncos.

It probably just seems like we're less injured because we have a deeper roster.

Comment

Originally posted by HoorayBeer! View Post
        Almost? How do you figure? Are your leading rusher, starting left tackle, and 2 of your best WRs all injured right now? I was unaware a rookie undrafted free agent was protecting Peyton Manning's blind side right now. Lets all feel bad for the Broncos.

OK maybe you're right

You win the Woe is Me contest
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

OK maybe you're right

You win the Woe is Me contest
          Thank you!

Comment

Well I do feel bad for Chargers fans, but I have Antonio Gates on my fantasy team, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
              Well I do feel bad for Chargers fans, but I have Antonio Gates on my fantasy team, so....
              according to initial reports he should make you very happy this year, especially now that it looks like he'll be the go to guy yet again thanks to matthews and brown being out
              sigpic

Comment

Gates has been on the downhill for 2 years for him to have another incomplete season isnt shocking in the least, the fact that the Chargers drafted someone last year shows they at least had some inclination. McMichael isnt a bad TE I remember having him win quite a few games for my fantasy team back when he was on Miami, but with Meachem soon being the go to guy its going to be interesting in SD

PS having Ramirez as the pulling G because our O-line captain is made of peanut brittle, is nothing to sneeze at
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  Gates has been on the downhill for 2 years for him to have another incomplete season isnt shocking in the least, the fact that the Chargers drafted someone last year shows they at least had some inclination. McMichael isnt a bad TE I remember having him win quite a few games for my fantasy team back when he was on Miami, but with Meachem soon being the go to guy its going to be interesting in SD

PS having Ramirez as the pulling G because our O-line captain is made of peanut brittle, is nothing to sneeze at
                  you are going to look pretty foolish after this statement after this season, gates will be a probowler this year if he stays healthy.

gates has been injured the last two years, its not that he has been on the decline lol

this is the first time the guy has been totally healthy and practicing every practice in like three years.

the way he has looked in camp, i am willing to bet he is going to have a monstrous year, especially if we get royal working to help take pressure off of him.

mark my words (and most chargers fans or people following chargers camp will tell you the same thing) gates will be a beast this year if he stays healthy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HoorayBeer! View Post

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

The game was blacked out in SD but they showed it the same night with a tape delay on local TV. I was saddened so much by the play of the Chargers that I ended my seclusion from twitter to see if anything good happened in the 2nd half. Read about the ankle and then watched it happen not more than 10 seconds later...I hate this off-season.

Premature it may be but I do think Brown is our most reliable/best WR.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        you are going to look pretty foolish after this statement after this season, gates will be a probowler this year if he stays healthy.gates has been injured the last two years, its not that he has been on the decline lol

this is the first time the guy has been totally healthy and practicing every practice in like three years.

the way he has looked in camp, i am willing to bet he is going to have a monstrous year, especially if we get royal working to help take pressure off of him.

mark my words (and most chargers fans or people following chargers camp will tell you the same thing) gates will be a beast this year if he stays healthy.
                        If If If
                        He hasnt managed to stay healthy for the last 2 years his health is in decline, hes old, and if he doesnt stay healthy very soon he will be on his way out
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

If If If
                          He hasnt managed to stay healthy for the last 2 years his health is in decline, hes old, and if he doesnt stay healthy very soon he will be on his way out
                          LOL it was the same nagging foot injury the last couple years. just remember these comments and i will get back to you in a couple months.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, this went from a clown on Vincent Brown's broken ankle thread to a Gates hate thread in about two seconds.

All you haters better prepare for the cold hard truth: Gates is back and feeling great. And, despite what you all might think, Gates is not over the hill by any means. He's going to have a great season.
                            Nordstrom
                            Practice Squad
                            Last edited by Nordstrom; 08-21-2012, 09:28 PM.
                            SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

If If If
                              He was soo bad he didnt even practice last year & still put up decent stats. Now hes healthy & able to practice everyday & has even lost some weight. Add in the fact that with the departure of VJ, Not being totally on the same page with Meachem & the fact the Floyd can never make it a 16 game schedule all tends to point towards Rivers throwing to Gates early & often all year. It wouldnt suprise me if he puts up career numbers this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X