X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    I dont kow after doing that search I found out your team is one of the few not to be contacted by HBO to do Hard Knocks in over the last 5 years

That and this
    the chargers would never do hard knocks anyways. but sorry, don't see anything about any NFL team on the first page, except the broncos lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    not on mine must be based off of location because I clicked your link also and it was the same as mine, so unless google does some location based in it to. But I Looked at each link, and I saw none that really mentioned football at all.
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2011/1...rest-of-league

that is the link at the bottom of the first page. i also changed my location to Denver and got the same exact results.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i tried your theory and to be totally honest, the only NFL team that popped up on the first page was the Denver broncos

https://www.google.com/search?q=joke...w=1920&bih=947
    I dont kow after doing that search I found out your team is one of the few not to be contacted by HBO to do Hard Knocks in over the last 5 years

That and this
    An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in New York and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Giants fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they, too, are Giants fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher

looks a little surprised and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Giants fan," she replied.

The teacher asked: "Well, if you're not a Giants fan, then who do you support?"

"I'm a Jet fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher, now becoming interested in the lone dissenter asks,"Mary, why are you a Jet fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from New York, my mom is an Jet fan and my

dad is a Jet fan, so I'm a Jet fan, too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's not

necessarily a reason for you to be a Jets fan. You don't have to be just

like your parents all of the time.

What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car

thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Chargers fan."
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 08-23-2012, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i tried your theory and to be totally honest, the only NFL team that popped up on the first page was the Denver broncos

not on mine must be based off of location because I clicked your link also and it was the same as mine, so unless google does some location based in it to. But I Looked at each link, and I saw none that really mentioned football at all.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Actually I google joke of the league and I usually get plenty of Charger info

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    No I ment FitzMagic the poster on these boards that is a Bills fan.
    Oh lol saw Fitz and got lost lol. Yes but he always gets his hopes up despite the inevitable disappointment that seems to follow.

Though this year I am hoping the Bills and Browns make it just to make Oakland have the worst active losing season streak.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Being the best player on a losing team is like being the best inmate on death row, in the end it doesnt matter much because your all going down sometime.

If it werent for Waner though I think most people would have forgotten the Cardinals even existed.
    No I ment FitzMagic the poster on these boards that is a Bills fan.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    But I like fitz he is a good poster, and I almost do feel bad for him because his team does start out so promising.
    Being the best player on a losing team is like being the best inmate on death row, in the end it doesnt matter much because your all going down sometime.

If it werent for Waner though I think most people would have forgotten the Cardinals even existed.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    I saddly have to get up that early for work

Still I find it amusing they take pride in being a punching bag. Though nothings been more fun when a cocky Bills fan entere the frey every 2 or 3 years because they are on a tare only to have everyone in the room bash them because they always find a way to mess it up
    But I like fitz he is a good poster, and I almost do feel bad for him because his team does start out so promising.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    I know there was clearly sarcasim there but seeing the rise I get from that statement is pretty funny lol. And I don't google those things, because 1 I don't get up that early, and 2 I hate coffee.
    I saddly have to get up that early for work

Still I find it amusing they take pride in being a punching bag. Though nothings been more fun when a cocky Bills fan entere the frey every 2 or 3 years because they are on a tare only to have everyone in the room bash them because they always find a way to mess it up.

Bengals fans dont come here to much, but they are truly the joke of the AFC
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 08-23-2012, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Sorry thats the Lions, but since everyone rags on the Lions constantly the SD fans must think that they are the greatest Rivals of every team in the NFL. Yet the chargers are great NFL punching bag

1) Lions
    2) Cardinals
    3) Bengals
    4) Falcons
    5) Bills
    6) Chargers
    I know there was clearly sarcasim there but seeing the rise I get from that statement is pretty funny lol. And I don't google those things, because 1 I don't get up that early, and 2 I hate coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Sorry thats the Lions, but since everyone rags on the Lions constantly the SD fans must think that they are the greatest Rivals of every team in the NFL. Yet the chargers are great NFL punching bag

1) Lions
    2) Cardinals
    3) Bengals
    4) Falcons
    5) Bills
    6) Chargers
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 08-23-2012, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Why are so many Bronco fans of this board so obsessed then with what you are calling "the joke of the league"?
    You are basing this on the Chargers not having a ring but recently you have got to admit the dysfunctional Broncos have been the joke of the league in the playoffs since 2000 and more recently regular season choke artists of the league with a lucky break backing into the playoffs last year then getting ushered out of the playoffs AGAIN in a totally humiliating fashion...not even CLOSE.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I don't know if you realize this but I think we have more Raider fans in San Diego than Charger fans, at least it seems that way, especially on Raider day at Qualcomm we are outnumbered for some odd reason.
    Ive been there during Broncos games and you were outnumbered. Heck most of the fans didnt show themselves till it was obvious the team was going to the playoffs or had a large win streak.

Though I will admit driving 3 hours on the weekend to see my team play was insane, I miss having the chance even when the Seahawks played the Broncos last year in Seattle I couldnt get a ticket. I wish I took Qualcomm for granted.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    You bronco fans of this board seem to be always up to speed on what's happening with the San Diego Chargers, even before many Chargers know it. Do you guys actually get up at 4am and start googling "San Diego Chargers" first thing even before coffee?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X