Denver Broncos Fans, Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Fans, Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

Why is there a need to overreact so much for a lot of you Denver Bronco fans out there. Honestly it is beyond the point of a joke with you lot. Every major event related to the Broncos brings out the cry babies who overreact and make themselves look like fools time and time again.

It is happening now after two close losses and it happens all the time. It happened as soon as free agency opened. It happened as soon as the draft happened. It happened with every move we make and I hope like these other instances you all turn out wrong and look like idiots again.

Either way though the Denver Broncos are 1-2. Big deal. Yes there was some ugly and some bad but seriously stop with this he is a bum, he is trash, he sucks, cut him, fire him etc. It is just laughable and you make yourself look like massive idiots when you do it.

Honestly I am all for honest and fair evaluation. However without actually backing up what you have to say to why these players are so horrible you just look like a child. It happens all the time though and is a great trait of this dumbass fan base I am very often embarrassed to be apart of.

Yeah! The teams embarassing enough! Tebow would have won that game! Osweiler! Osweiler! Osweiler!
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
      Yeah! The teams embarassing enough! Tebow would have won that game! Osweiler! Osweiler! Osweiler!
      LOL I see what ya did there.

to the OP You're defiantly not talking to me
      Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2012, 10:13 AM.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        Why is there a need to overreact so much for a lot of you Denver Bronco fans out there. Honestly it is beyond the point of a joke with you lot. Every major event related to the Broncos brings out the cry babies who overreact and make themselves look like fools time and time again.

It is happening now after two close losses and it happens all the time. It happened as soon as free agency opened. It happened as soon as the draft happened. It happened with every move we make and I hope like these other instances you all turn out wrong and look like idiots again.

Either way though the Denver Broncos are 1-2. Big deal. Yes there was some ugly and some bad but seriously stop with this he is a bum, he is trash, he sucks, cut him, fire him etc. It is just laughable and you make yourself look like massive idiots when you do it.

Honestly I am all for honest and fair evaluation. However without actually backing up what you have to say to why these players are so horrible you just look like a child. It happens all the time though and is a great trait of this dumbass fan base I am very often embarrassed to be apart of.

Not all of us are overeacting irrational dingbats! I'm tired of GD at this point because all it is is whine whine whine, moan moan moan....we're such an awful team...we might as well not even step on the field the rest of teh year oh woe is us the sky has fallen and our broncos hopes were crushed with it.

This fanbase is the most fickle wishy-washy fanbase in all of sports...We go into a game expecting to lose and then fly off the handle when it actually happens just not the way we assumed it would....

And anyone who calls them out on it gets attacked to no end for wearing orange colored shades to much...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Not all of us are overeacting irrational dingbats! I'm tired of GD at this point because all it is is whine whine whine, moan moan moan....we're such an awful team...we might as well not even step on the field the rest of teh year oh woe is us the sky has fallen and our broncos hopes were crushed with it.

This fanbase is the most fickle wishy-washy fanbase in all of sports...We go into a game expecting to lose and then fly off the handle when it actually happens just not the way we assumed it would....

And anyone who calls them out on it gets attacked to no end for wearing orange colored shades to much...
          Well our 3rd down Defense is an atrocity, but besides and our receiving corps needs to improve. However, as every expert will tell you before they crowned Manning back against the Steelers, it takes 1 month for a team and a new QB to usually be on the same page. We have not yet seen what this team can really do, and the schedule does get easier.

Still I am over Porter, to parphrase SNL's version of Stephen A, he should be locked in a closet and not allowed anywhere near the fied on 3rd down.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            This fanbase is the most fickle wishy-washy fanbase in all of sports......
            You need to get off the computer and walk the streets of Denver or any town in Colorado. We are one of if not the most loyal fans to franchise in all of sports.

You cannot generalize the members of this board with the general public.

And the idea that a fan can't be pissed or complain about their team even after losing to two great teams is asinine. I go halfs on season tickets for a reason, I want to watch my team win on Sundays, and if they dont I'm pissed and have EVERY RIGHT TO BE
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
              You need to get off the computer and walk the streets of Denver or any town in Colorado. We are one of if not the most loyal fans to franchise in all of sports.

And the idea that a fan can't be pissed or complain about their team even after losing to two great teams is asinine. I go halfs on season tickets for a reason, I want to watch my team win on Sundays, and if they dont I'm pissed and have EVERY RIGHT TO BE
              Exactly hes obviously never been to philly, I think those that are overreacting are the ones that thought we'ld win the SB this year who are just now realizing how imperfect our team is. We have flaws and gaping holes, but it doesnt make us bad team. Were just not as good as people imagined.

Heck the slogan of Bronco fans under Cutler till he was traded was that he sucked but he would be good some day. In philly it would have been he just plain sucks and if you listen to their radio they dont care that he got sacked more times then any other QB and still got a win thanks to the D, they want him gone
              by next year if he doesnt improve.

Football fans overreact in general, but Bronco fans tend to be one of the biggest homers when it comes to their team.
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-24-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

no you're supposed to sit contentedly and say "it'll get better, good loss guys"

--

People are nuts, and they don't have anything better to do, so of course every situation is going to have a high and a low. Not unlike politics.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  no you're supposed to sit contentedly and say "it'll get better, good loss guys"

--

People are nuts, and they don't have anything better to do, so of course every situation is going to have a high and a low. Not unlike politics.
                  Well if we lose to the Raiders Chicken Little will seem calm to these forums, even if we remain 1 game out of 1st

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

Yeeesss!!!
                    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                      Well if we lose to the Raiders Chicken Little will seem calm to these forums, even if we remain 1 game out of 1st
                      You'll have to let me know, I'll be faaaaar away if that happens lol!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        You'll have to let me know, I'll be faaaaar away if that happens lol!
                        I made a bet with a Raider fan that whoever loses have to by the winner a pitcher, so public display of embarassment is not something I am looking forward to. Though I still believe we are better then the Raiders, they always seem to have our number

Comment

why is there a need for bronco fans to call out other bronco fans for being worried...critical...or any other emotion they display after another loss?...is it not their right...are they lessor fans?

i been a fan for over 40 yrs...i can be concerned and speak my mind if i choose....when we are seeing the same issues as last year where everyone blamed the qb...wrs dropping balls, defense cant get off the field...opposeing defense playing like they got our game plan and playbook...when we have the aurgueably greatest qb of the day under center...and the same wrs are still dropping balls despite the right handed spin of manning....when this supposedly improved offense goes through stretches all three games where they seem totaly overwhelmemed and struggle to gain a 1st down let alone sustain a drive

no matter whom the competition is....a reoccuring theme is a cause of concern...we cant continue to play like crap for three qrts and then hand the game over to the qb to win.....it doesnt make fans less of a fanto be concerned

on the same hand we also recognize there are many improvments and we have played a brutal three games and been in every one at the end...
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Everyone needs to relax. It's still early. All it takes is for us to get hot at the right time, which we will because we have a hall of famer behind center.

We knew that with the toughest schedule in the league it wasn't going to be leisurely.

We have had and still have a shot at winning every single game on this schedule. We'll be full out battle-tested and playoff-ready by late October. We'll also have Kuper and DJ back. Bam.

Meanwhile, teams like the Pats, the Texans, and Ravens will play their patty cakes and continue to be celebrated by the folks in Bristol...

Comment

im not worried at all really we will be fine by week 6 or 7 it will all click we have new coaches and a qb just gonna take time and film room work. the divison is ours really if we choose to take it by playing smarter at times
                              sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X