Denver Broncos Fans, Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Wow. Did I just hear Denver Broncos fans booing the home team at the end of the first half when up 14-12. That is so pathetic and so ungrateful. We are so lucky to have Peyton Manning and be in this situation we are for the time being. And because of one, not so great half the fans are booing. Pathetic.
    Speaking of fans why was 40% of Cowboy stadium orange last week!
    America's team there not even Texas' s team lol!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      You heard them booing a neal down...Way to show up last week after your loss...oh wait!
      WRONG. There was not a kneel down. You are just in your own little world imagining things and talking rubbish. I will recap what actually happened at the end of the half in response to your next wrong comment aimed at me.

And what do you mean my loss ? The team I go for is 6-0 on the season. And I was going to say the same to you after you were dodging and ducking me. Remember when you stuck your foot in it last time you came at me and then ran away and didn't respond. Well here is the post for you to check out again and remember your place.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...84#post4776684

didn't happen move along Cowboy Troll
      However yes it did. Incomplete Pass deep right to TE-Julius Thomas and screen pass left to Wes Welker. Then there was little time and we were pinned deep. So yeah, it did happen and maybe try paying a little more attention.

And I'm a Cowboy troll ? You are that ignorant huh ? I already informed you last time you came at me and embarrassed yourself that I was the General Manager for the Dallas Cowboys in the 2013 Broncomania General Manager Game. So again, I'm telling you. I'm not a Cowboys fan. Read it, let it sink in and think before you post next time women.

I wonder if you will duck and dodge me again or just accept you have now failed miserably every single time you have come at me. It's good to be a Denver Broncos fan, maybe pay a little closer attention to what is going on.

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Speaking of fans why was 40% of Cowboy stadium orange last week!
      America's team there not even Texas' s team lol!!!
      Is this meant to be insulting to me As I said I am not a Cowboys fan

Ok quit saying we cause your cowboy fan!
      Beleive what you want like I said in my opinion the Bronco fans were booing that denver threw a check down and a screen and then on 3rd they let it run. Basically booing the play calling.
      But your entitled to your opinion
      And as I said if that is the case then it is another great example of how stupid this fan base is. We have seen it in the past how stupid they are so it isn't surprising. Either way the boos are uncalled for and it looks pathetic on the fan base booing a team that is up, 5-0, now 6-0 and on the way to maybe one of their best seasons ever. Fans are just ungrateful.

Comment

WRONG. There was not a kneel down. You are just in your own little world imagining things and talking rubbish. I will recap what actually happened at the end of the half in response to your next wrong comment aimed at me.

And what do you mean my loss ? The team I go for is 6-0 on the season. And I was going to say the same to you after you were dodging and ducking me. Remember when you stuck your foot in it last time you came at me and then ran away and didn't respond. Well here is the post for you to check out again and remember your place.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...84#post4776684

However yes it did. Incomplete Pass deep right to TE-Julius Thomas and screen pass left to Wes Welker. Then there was little time and we were pinned deep. So yeah, it did happen and maybe try paying a little more attention.

And I'm a Cowboy troll ? You are that ignorant huh ? I already informed you last time you came at me and embarrassed yourself that I was the General Manager for the Dallas Cowboys in the 2013 Broncomania General Manager Game. So again, I'm telling you. I'm not a Cowboys fan. Read it, let it sink in and think before you post next time women.

I wonder if you will duck and dodge me again or just accept you have now failed miserably every single time you have come at me. It's good to be a Denver Broncos fan, maybe pay a little closer attention to what is going on.

Is this meant to be insulting to me As I said I am not a Cowboys fan

And as I said if that is the case then it is another great example of how stupid this fan base is. We have seen it in the past how stupid they are so it isn't surprising. Either way the boos are uncalled for and it looks pathetic on the fan base booing a team that is up, 5-0, now 6-0 and on the way to maybe one of their best seasons ever. Fans are just ungrateful.
        I'm gunna go dress up as a Police Officer tomorrow and yell at everybody that thinks I'm a cop.

"Just because I'm wearing a cop uniform DOESN'T MEAN I'M A COP IDIOT!"

You shouldn't be shocked that people are confusing you for a Cowboy fan when you have a giant Dallas star for your avi bro. Especially when you start a thread telling Broncos fans to stop embarrassing themselves etc. etc.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          I'm gunna go dress up as a Police Officer tomorrow and yell at everybody that thinks I'm a cop.

"Just because I'm wearing a cop uniform DOESN'T MEAN I'M A COP IDIOT!"

You shouldn't be shocked that people are confusing you for a Cowboy fan when you have a giant Dallas star for your avi bro. Especially when you start a thread telling Broncos fans to stop embarrassing themselves etc. etc.
          I've told them multiple times and made it clear I wasn't but they keep saying it cause they dug themselves a hole and have no response besides it. And it is irrelevant to the discussion anyway. Just weak smack all around really.

And on the original topic of the thread of overreacting. We won today and didn't play our best football but fans are acting like the season is over and we are 2-4. I have seen people saying we are not the best in the West anymore, and the coaches and players had money on the spread and all sorts of crap. Throwin the booing and it is laughable how fans can be.

Comment

And on the original topic of the thread of overreacting. We won today and didn't play our best football but fans are acting like the season is over and we are 2-4. I have seen people saying we are not the best in the West anymore, and the coaches and players had money on the spread and all sorts of crap. Throwin the booing and it is laughable how fans can be.
            So what.

If you're happy about the win great. Me too. I don't see the need to get panties in a wad over what other people were doing. I don't think attacking other fans makes the fanbase look any better. lol
            sigpic

Comment

So what.

If you're happy about the win great. Me too. I don't see the need to get panties in a wad over what other people were doing. I don't think attacking other fans makes the fanbase look any better. lol
              Yeah cause you don't ever try to correct things that other people have to say huh ? You have endless debates about things with Chargers fans. Why don't you just say "So what" LOL. This is no different. I was annoyed with the stupidity people were displaying so I called them out. I am allowed to complain just as they are.

And I think calling out stupidity makes the fan base look better. To know not everyone is booing a team that is 5-0 and up at the break, or cooking up conspiracies about players betting on the spread or saying the Kansas City Chiefs are better after they beat Oakland Raiders.

Comment

Yeah cause you don't ever try to correct things that other people have to say huh ? You have endless debates about things with Chargers fans. Why don't you just say "So what" LOL. This is no different. I was annoyed with the stupidity people were displaying so I called them out. I am allowed to complain just as they are.

And I think calling out stupidity makes the fan base look better. To know not everyone is booing a team that is 5-0 and up at the break, or cooking up conspiracies about players betting on the spread or saying the Kansas City Chiefs are better after they beat Oakland Raiders.
                Lol, you sure pay a lot of attention to what other people are doing. I argue with Charger fans because I think it's funny. You seem legitimately butthurt
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, you sure pay a lot of attention to what other people are doing. I argue with Charger fans because I think it's funny. You seem legitimately butthurt
                  I read the message boards and I notice you smack talking all the time. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy by telling me "So what" and don't worry. And you do have a strange sense of humour don't you ? After all attacking fans made you "LOL" along with me knowing what others are doing

And yes I was a little upset that our fans were doing that to the home team. What's wrong with that. I thought it was rude and pathetic. A 5-0 team up 2 at the break being booed off their home field. Care to inform me what is wrong with that and putting two people in their place who were clearly wrong ???????

Comment

• someone needs to pull up their panties and move on
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• I was actually surprised when someone said there was booing at the end of the half. I was at the game and didn't hear it...kinda weird. Though I did go to the bathroom right before the half so maybe it happened then?? I will say I know it wasn't the whole stadium or even a large portion of it for that matter.
                      Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 10-14-2013, 07:37 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I read the message boards and I notice you smack talking all the time. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy by telling me "So what" and don't worry. And you do have a strange sense of humour don't you ? After all attacking fans made you "LOL" along with me knowing what others are doing

And yes I was a little upset that our fans were doing that to the home team. What's wrong with that. I thought it was rude and pathetic. A 5-0 team up 2 at the break being booed off their home field. Care to inform me what is wrong with that and putting two people in their place who were clearly wrong ???????
                        Cowboy fans were booing? You said ours so that means cowboy fans and Texan fans are both pathetic lol!
                        Drop it Dallas!
                        Last edited by 58Miller; 10-14-2013, 04:36 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why is there a need to overreact so much for a lot of you Denver Bronco fans out there. Honestly it is beyond the point of a joke with you lot. Every major event related to the Broncos brings out the cry babies who overreact and make themselves look like fools time and time again.

It is happening now after two close losses and it happens all the time. It happened as soon as free agency opened. It happened as soon as the draft happened. It happened with every move we make and I hope like these other instances you all turn out wrong and look like idiots again.

Either way though the Denver Broncos are 1-2. Big deal. Yes there was some ugly and some bad but seriously stop with this he is a bum, he is trash, he sucks, cut him, fire him etc. It is just laughable and you make yourself look like massive idiots when you do it.

Honestly I am all for honest and fair evaluation. However without actually backing up what you have to say to why these players are so horrible you just look like a child. It happens all the time though and is a great trait of this dumbass fan base I am very often embarrassed to be apart of.
                          Dude your a Cowboy's fan if i were you i would be more embarassed being a fan of the cowgirls..nuff said!!!

Comment

• This guy still rambling on and on EMBARRASSING HIMSELF?:paper:
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• I am upset about how the Broncos fans reacted but thats because I hold them to hire standard. Yet with some of the horror stories Ive heard from analysts coming from Jerry world and being appalled by some of the insults fans would yell at their own team even while they were still in the game its kind of like living in a giant glass house
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                              X