The Chiefs are Hands Down the Worst Team in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    When I watch these college QBs throwing the ball, I have the impression that Tyler Wilson (Arkansas) is more impressive than Matt Barkley. His stats are worse, but I guess it's not that easy in the SEC. Unlike Barkley, I think Wilson has the tools to lead an explosive passing game in the NFL.
    I am in the heart of SEC country but have no love for it being a Hurricane fan myself agree with you. Bray at Tennessee is a good one also I take either over Barkley. Bray is surrounded my sub par talent and Dooley is a horrible coach but the kid makes all the throws cares alot and is coach-able .Wilson is a beast
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      I am in the heart of SEC country but have no love for it being a Hurricane fan myself agree with you. Bray at Tennessee is a good one also I take either over Barkley. Bray is surrounded my sub par talent and Dooley is a horrible coach but the kid makes all the throws cares alot and is coach-able .Wilson is a beast
      I agree with both to an extent, but Barkley IMO has shown the ability to be coached and change his style and decision making. Whereas Wilson seems a bit stubborn to me, granted he is everything you look for in a QB prospect, I just haven't seen the strides from him this year that we saw from Barkley last year or even to this year.

Bray I do like, a lot, but I feel he will go back to Tenn for another year and end up being a #1 pick in 14.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

The Titans badly want to be the worst team in football right now, yet I guess if the Chiefs are going to suck they might as well be the worst jk LMAO

Though Jacksonville might sneak up on you guys
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Looks like the worst team in the NFL is no longer the Chiefs
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X