X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 4th Quarter QB

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...bears/1672655/

Like there was any doubt.

Because he's so horrible the rest of the game, a sense of urgency takes over and he's forced to produce the results he should have had the entire game. Him Manning and Rodgers need to get it together and play all game long.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Nope, that's Tebow. The Cowboys need to trade for Tim. Romo plays decent for 3 quarters but ALWAYS chokes on the 4th.

Comment

Cutler even says in the article it's just luck lol. This is the worst smack talk ever.

What about best QB from quarters 1-4. That is obviously NOT Cutler haha...not even close.
        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

ever heard the expression
          "Lies, damned lies, and statistics"
          Yeah
          Last edited by Beagle; 11-01-2012, 02:41 PM.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Eli is way more clutch than Jay Cutler. Jay might be the least clutch QB with Romo.

The only smack this thread offers, is the ability for more smack on Jay Cutler.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Eli, Tebow, more clutch than Cutler.
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Shout stats all you want: Every single GM and HC is taking Peyton in the 4th Quarter right now, even over Brady and Rodgers...

Comment

Eli and his 2 4th quarter Super Bowl game winning drives beg to differ.

Comment

Kool-aid drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      ever heard the expressionYeah
                      Yep..........That's why the only stat that matters is 6-1.

Comment

I lol'd my butt off when I saw this thread title.

The first 7 teams the Bears have played aren't that good. The first 7 teams the Broncos played were statistically the best in the league. And the Broncos outscored them by a huge margin. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...urth-quarters/ The Saints scored a td last week but that was in crap time.

And typical of a bears fan to deflect to something else when their 'smack talk' gets torn up.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          I lol'd my butt off when I saw this thread title.

The first 7 teams the Bears have played aren't that good. The first 7 teams the Broncos played were statistically the best in the league. And the Broncos outscored them by a huge margin. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...urth-quarters/ The Saints scored a td last week but that was in crap time.

And typical of a bears fan to deflect to something else when their 'smack talk' gets torn up.
                          Fact is I think the Bears only have three tough teams left, Texans, 9ers, Pack, and two of those are at home. It just comes down to beating the teams that have been put in front of you, and the Bears have done a damn good job of that.

Comment

Heres what the Chargers and Dallas should do, trade for Tebow and play him only in the last 4 minutes lol
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Heres what the Chargers and Dallas should do, trade for Tebow and play him only in the last 4 minutes lol
                              That sounds like a plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X