Best 4th Quarter QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    And, Cutler threw picks vs Indy, Stl, and Jax FAR worse teams over the Bengals.

They were bad throws.

We lost by 6, Houston is really, really good.

Good luck.
    Bears lose too...

Excuse is what?

Comment

Texans got lucky with the bears losing Cutler for the second half of the game. 13-6 isn't exactly impressive. Honestly I'm not that impressed with either team offensively. Defensively they are both very good, hence the score, but honestly, I think the way we're playing right now we could beat either of them.
      sigpic

Comment

Way to be there for your team Jay..... lol 7-14 2 picks and 3 whole points the Bears played somebody good again I see!

Cutler leaves another big game after playing like crap and losing at half time. At least he had the sense to stay away from cameras where they could plainly show him being ok this time, unlike the time he hurt his knee then rode a stationary bike for the whole second half. Cutler for the win I say we have Cutler and Rivers put in a small room and let them fight just to see who quits first..
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Way to be there for your team Jay..... lol 7-14 2 picks and 3 whole points the Bears played somebody good again I see!

Cutler leaves another big game after playing like crap and losing at half time. At least he had the sense to stay away from cameras where they could plainly show him being ok this time, unlike the time he hurt his knee then rode a stationary bike for the whole second half. Cutler for the win I say we have Cutler and Rivers put in a small room and let them fight just to see who quits first..

I want to see the Vegas odds on that battle. I say it's a tie.
          "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            Texans got lucky with the bears losing Cutler for the second half of the game. 13-6 isn't exactly impressive. Honestly I'm not that impressed with either team offensively. Defensively they are both very good, hence the score, but honestly, I think the way we're playing right now we could beat either of them.
            Agreed. Yes, I'm here to eat my crow. I did say that this game would be close if we couldn't keep Jay on his feet, kind of moot since he didn't play the second half. It should have been a blowout with 4 turnovers, proud of our D, although the run defense didn't play well in the first half. Good win by the Donkeys, they'll put the Bolts out of their misery next week, I'm sure.

Comment

Given the field conditions, i'd say it was impressive imo.

Comment

It's pretty hard to be the best 4th quarter qb when you can barely last a half.

I thought the Bear Cubs were supposed to blow out Houston because Green Bay did?
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Given the field conditions, i'd say it was impressive imo.
                  I've seen teams in the modern era drop 40+ points on teams in worse conditions than that. Houston should have blown the doors off the Bears when it was clear they werent going to be able to score and yet they didn't. You can attribute a lot of that to Chicago's D, but to be perfectly honest, Houston's offense has been getting exposed at times the last few games.

Time will tell but it seems to me that a lot of the teams that were top dawgs at the beginning of the year are starting to have the veneer peel off.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've seen teams in the modern era drop 40+ points on teams in worse conditions than that. Houston should have blown the doors off the Bears when it was clear they werent going to be able to score and yet they didn't. You can attribute a lot of that to Chicago's D, but to be perfectly honest, Houston's offense has been getting exposed at times the last few games.

Time will tell but it seems to me that a lot of the teams that were top dawgs at the beginning of the year are starting to have the veneer peel off.
                    Exposed or not Houstons looked like a better overall road team then us
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I believe if Cutler stays in the texans game we win! He did have a bad first half but if you have been watching the bears games this season you will see that he's a 4th qtr qb. He did have a few impressive throws in the first half that were dropped most importatly the brandon marshal endzone one.

Comment

Lol bears...LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by mbison View Post
                          I believe if Cutler stays in the texans game we win! He did have a bad first half but if you have been watching the bears games this season you will see that he's a 4th qtr qb. He did have a few impressive throws in the first half that were dropped most importatly the brandon marshal endzone one.
                          We will never know.

Especially in those field conditions.

May of turned it over a few more times and Hou may not of gotten more conservative.

Comment

I agree that neither team is all that impressive on offensive and I'm starting to question their defense. Not the Bears, aside from the Packers game, they have been spot on all season.

Texans on the other hand got bend over by the Packers, and had to fight off the Jaguars....THE DAMN JAGUARS. I know they had Henne, whom is know for getting a lot of yards and scores, but can never lead a team to a win. But it was still one of the worst teams in the NFL.

On offense, Johnson is asleep apparently, Foster is a beast, Shaub is a decent QB nothing more. Owen Daniels is a beast as well.

Bears offense, Marshall is a beast, Forte is a beast, Bush is a decent back and great back-up.

Mike Golic keeps calling these 2 the best in the NFL, I agree with Greeny that The Broncos and Packers are the best teams in the NFL. Denver is hot when it matters, if they was playing Atlanta, New England, and Houston the next 3 games, they'd win.

Green Bay is having some balance issues, last game Rodgers didn't look to good, but still won.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by mbison View Post
                              We will never know.

Especially in those field conditions.

May of turned it over a few more times and Hou may not of gotten more conservative.
                              Agreed with ERoyal.
                              It could have gone either way. Bears might have won, or Cutler might have thrown more picks. Or Houston still would have won.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                                Agreed with ERoyal.
                                It could have gone either way. Bears might have won, or Cutler might have thrown more picks. Or Houston still would have won.
                                Or Alex Smith could have lit up that D, or maybe the ball turned would turn into a butterfly and fly off into the sun. Anything is possible right lol.

Truth is the world is filled with endless possibilities, 2-1 against .500+ teams before Cutlers injury isnt bad, but this world is filled with endless probability. Yet, that D would have done just as bad and that O-line would have held up just as poorly with or without Cutler and the passing game in the bad weather would have been just as bad as it was for both teams, meaning like the Bears would have had to run the ball.
                                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                                X