Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we start looking for another QB?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    So far, 4 professional football teams, with dozens of coaches and staff digesting our tape, and looking to exploit any and all weaknesses have had a tough time taking advantage of any of them. Any flaws that we do have aren't significant enough to detract from our ability to blow the doors off of people.

    Call it a hunch, but something tells me Baph doesn't have any revelations to share
    You under estimate baphs mad pretend skills!
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      What are there flaws Baphs?
      did i not just point it out to you? so if you disagree, you must think your team is unbeatable and going undefeated this season, right?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        So far, 4 professional football teams, with dozens of coaches and staff digesting our tape, and looking to exploit any and all weaknesses have had a tough time taking advantage of any of them. Any flaws that we do have aren't significant enough to detract from our ability to blow the doors off of people.

        Call it a hunch, but something tells me Baph doesn't have any revelations to share
        so you are saying your team is flawless then? going undefeated this year kish? is that what you are saying?

        in general the clear cut flaw with manning is he and his teams play down to competition in the playoffs. right now they are playing excellent football, does that mean they are flawless? LOL delusional doesn't even begin to describe it if that's what you homers actually believe.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          so you are saying your team is flawless then? going undefeated this year kish? is that what you are saying?

          in general the clear cut flaw with manning is he and his teams play down to competition in the playoffs. right now they are playing excellent football, does that mean they are flawless? LOL delusional doesn't even begin to describe it if that's what you homers actually believe.
          Leave it to Baph to read into something someone said without actually reading it.

          Baph, we have flaws. So far, nobody has been able to exploit them enough to make a difference. Newsflash genius, you don't have to play flawlessly to win. As is evidenced by your two lucky wins lol Also, if you're trying to use supposed "trends" from one playoff game, you need to go back to your fairy and pick up some more pixie dust

          If that's your supposed "proof" of our flaws, your "proof" is severely flawed lol

          And here I thought you might actually say something insightful like how we are only averaging 3.3 first-quarter points per game, tied for 19th in the league, but we're first in the league in the remaining three. Or maybe how our Defense is allowing too many points late in games, albeit in garbage time, but it still counts. You know, actual flaws.

          But no, you're the typical casual fan that believes in imaginary mystical things

          Like I said, no real revelations to share, nothing to see here, just a desperate fool at the end of his rope having to make things up in order to talk smack.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            Leave it to Baph to read into something someone said without actually reading it.

            Baph, we have flaws. So far, nobody has been able to exploit them enough to make a difference. Newsflash genius, you don't have to play flawlessly to win. As is evidenced by your two lucky wins lol Also, if you're trying to use supposed "trends" from one playoff game, you need to go back to your fairy and pick up some more pixie dust

            If that's your supposed "proof" of our flaws, your "proof" is severely flawed lol

            And here I thought you might actually say something insightful like how we are only averaging 3.3 first-quarter points per game, tied for 19th in the league, but we're first in the league in the remaining three. Or maybe how our Defense is allowing too many points late in games, albeit in garbage time, but it still counts. You know, actual flaws.

            But no, you're the typical casual fan that believes in imaginary mystical things

            Like I said, no real revelations to share, nothing to see here, just a desperate fool at the end of his rope having to make things up in order to talk smack.
            sorry but your team and borrowed HOF QB are not untouchable, they have flaws, especially come playoff time
            speaking of reading to much into something? i just said you had flaws, meaning your team and manning are not perfect and are not untouchable, especially come playoff time.

            so if you disagree with that you surly must think you are flawless and untouchable? and now you are saying i am reading too much into it?

            there has never been any statistical analysis or logical reason why manning lead teams have dominated in the regular season every year then drop back down to earth during the playoffs, it just happens.

            call it whatever you want, his track record does not lie and if you don't think that is a flaw then you are even more of a manning homer than i thought.

            and before you say anything, i know rivers has the same flaw.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              speaking of reading to much into something? i just said you had flaws, meaning your team and manning are not perfect and are not untouchable, especially come playoff time.

              so if you disagree with that you surly must think you are flawless and untouchable? and now you are saying i am reading too much into it?
              I said, verbatim, that we have flaws. I didn't say you were reading too much into anything, I said you didn't even read what I said

              Jesus christ dude you have serious problems reading a simple sentence in plain English and understanding what it means. I'm not even joking. It's a problem.

              Once again, for the frickin slow among us. We have flaws. So far they have not been big enough to be a problem. If you can poke holes in our game, go for it. Your football acumen is severely lacking. I don't think you posses the ability to do that.

              Where, in any of that, do I indicate, allude to, make reference of, or attempt to imply, that I think we are playing flawlessly and think we will go undefeated?

              Nowhere. That's where. That was you, reading something that wasn't even there, and ignoring actual words that were there. In particular, the ones that read "we have flaws". Apparently, "We have flaws" in Baphs version of English, that means "No flaws, going undefeated".

              Now, on to your pretend time smack that's not based in reality, and only based on stupidity on par with belief in superstitions and magic:

              there has never been any statistical analysis or logical reason why manning lead teams have dominated in the regular season every year then drop back down to earth during the playoffs, it just happens.
              Only to completely football ignorant morons.

              We could break down every Playoff game he's ever played in and explain to you in excruciating detail how and why they either lost or won a game, but you don't have the ability to read it anyway, so why should I bother? Making long posts that explain everything to you is a fools errand, because it appears you CAN'T understand what's in front of you, regardless of how dumbed down it is.

              To be honest, I don't think you are as completely retarded as you come across in smack, but when you willfully ignore plain facts in front of you, in favor of unexplainable magical superstition, it isn't helping your case any.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X