Good win, Broncos Fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win, Broncos Fans.

You've got a heck of a disciplined defense. Von Miller came out with something to prove and it showed.

I wish I could say it was a good game, but it really wasn't.

Cheers, good luck for the rest of the year. I hope we panther fans didn't irritate you too much, just know it was all in good fun.

Thanks man, ya it was a whooping today but it shows the lack of preparation Rivera did this week. Panthers need a coach that knows how to use Cam. Also Cam looked scared after a few hits by Miller he needs some growing to do still I think. Good luck rest of season I hope you guys beat Atlanta!!
    sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

I thought it was going to be a game there after the first couple drives.
      IMO Rivera just isnt working out (plus his face just bugs me), and the play-calling has got to change and get better.
      You guys got some talent, just gotta hone that in. Good luck the rest of the year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Panther Jase View Post
        You've got a heck of a disciplined defense. Von Miller came out with something to prove and it showed.

Cheers, good luck for the rest of the year. I hope we panther fans didn't irritate you too much, just know it was all in good fun.
        Classy move on your part... good luck to your Panthers for the rest of the year, you guys have a promising future, just some things to work out.

Comment

It didnt help that Cam talked trash in preseason about crushing the Broncos, I could only imagine how bad it would have been if Doom hadnt left the game. Cam like so many QB's drafted early needs to do some growing up if he wants to succeed. His O-line didnt help him but he was holding on the ball to long and did not show real leadership when it started falling apart.

P.S. thanks for eating crow that shows real character
          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-12-2012, 07:33 AM.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Von Miller is a beast for sure. I think Rivera will be getting the ax for you all after this season, unless a big turnaround happens from yesterday.

On another note big ups for coming back and eating crow. Smack talk never irritates it's a fun way to support your team IMO. Good Luck the rest of the year.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              It didnt help that Cam talked trash in preseason about crushing the Broncos, I could only imagine how bad it would have been if Doom hadnt left the game. Cam like so many QB's drafted early needs to do some growing up if he wants to succeed. His O-line didnt help him but he was holding on the ball to long and did not show real leadership when it started falling apart.

P.S. thanks for eating crow that shows real character
              I was curious did they mention when the time frame was that he was talking trash?

Because if was was Pre-Manning and with Tebow then it wouldn't really surprise me that he thought he could back it up.

Now if he did it Post-Manning and Del Rio then that is just stupid. He should've known better. But then again his offensive lineman were predicting super bowl this year.
              sigpic

Comment

Great post! And now you've gone and made me feel guilty for all the stuff I was thinking about you Good luck to you & your team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  I was curious did they mention when the time frame was that he was talking trash?

Because if was was Pre-Manning and with Tebow then it wouldn't really surprise me that he thought he could back it up.

Now if he did it Post-Manning and Del Rio then that is just stupid. He should've known better. But then again his offensive lineman were predicting super bowl this year.
                  Dont know when it was exactly, but considering our D and Special teams put up 2 more points then Cam did, and the fact they only got to Manning once, Tebow probably could have won just by not turning the ball over

Comment

Can't say I didnt tell you Panther fans that you were gonna get killed
                    Thank you for stopping by, if you guys had an offense to match how good your defense is, you guys would be special not gonna lie
                    UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

I'm actually amazed you came back after the way miller had his way with your QB all game but you did and for that
                      sigpic

Comment

Von miller didn't play like he had something to prove, that's how he always plays. He was the best player in last years draft and he just continues to prove it
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                          Von miller didn't play like he had something to prove, that's how he always plays. He was the best player in last years draft and he just continues to prove it
                          True if anything Vickersons numbers were up because Cam waited so long to get rid of the ball, and Ayers because Doom went out and Fox (who doesnt see his value) finally used him. Truth is Ayers makes Miller better because he can open gaps, Doom mainly rolls out to get a sack or exploits a gap. Having Ayers up there just helped him get in the backfield

Comment

Working...
                          X