Goodbye Kitty Trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Kitty Trolls

History Lesson For The "HELLO KITTY" Fans...

A year ago you fans of the Carolina PANTIES invaded our forum and tried to tell us Cam was better than Tebow...irrelevant, since Tebow won more games than overrated Cam and Tebow took the Broncos to the playoffs and won a playoff game.

Then you tried to tell us the Carolina PUNTERS (which they did A LOT of yesterday--LOL!!) were still going to beat the Broncos, even with Manning.

Then we had to endure the lame attempts at recent smack-talk only a few PUNTER trolls tried to make. The number of trolls was FAR LESS than a year ago...gee, I wonder why...maybe Cam sucking this season and a 2-6 record had something to do with it.

And then yesterday's game, that we've all been waiting for.....

1. Von Miller and the Broncos' D taught Cam to keep his mouth shut in the off-season.

2. The Broncos' D submerged, destroyed and beat up Cam and the PANTIES offense.

3. Peyton Manning did his usual butt-kicking, sending the Kitty fans (what there were of them--LOL!) to the exits early. Leaving the numerous Broncos fans in the stadium who could be heard chanting for Denver.

4. The Broncos showed that when you take away Cam's running game, he is nothing but a below average QB.

5. John Fox got revenge on a team and fans who were ingrateful for the success he created for Carolina and who unjustly blamed Fox for seasons plagued with injuries and turnovers.

6. And finally, Cam showed that he was overrated, cant handle adversity, has no confidence and caves under pressure...just like he caved under in his endzone for a safety.

Now that the "HELLO KITTY" history lesson is over...

HASTA LA VISTA...Carolina Pantie Trolls. Dont bother ever coming back.

what say ye to the Broncos posters who agree tebow wasn't a legit QB? like these guys...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...16#post4568816

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...17#post4568817

second, ONE of us (jase) said the panthers would win. the rest of us said the game would be more competitive than you all thought.

third, this forum called us panther fans retarded, worst fanbase in the nfl, ignorant, etc; called our team the kitties, kittens, panties, punters, etc. in retaliation, jase called peyton manning old. i called your team the geldings. (oh the humanity)

fourth, yes, we talked some smack. then we came back to take our lumps. but this here... talking smack after the fact.... is weaker than our offensive line

anyway... to the other broncos fans still hanging around reading about last week's team, good luck to you the rest of the way. i'd rather see the broncos playing in new orleans in february than the texans, patriots or steelers. you guys have a more complete team than we gave you credit for.
    Last edited by googoodan; 11-13-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by googoodan View Post
      what say ye to the Broncos posters who agree tebow wasn't a legit QB? like these guys...
      http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...16#post4568816

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...17#post4568817

second, ONE of us (jase) said the panthers would win. the rest of us said the game would be more competitive than you all thought.

third, this forum called us panther fans retarded, worst fanbase in the nfl, ignorant, etc; called our team the kitties, kittens, panties, punters, etc. in retaliation, jase called peyton manning old. i called your team the geldings. (oh the humanity)

fourth, yes, we talked some smack. then we came back to take our lumps. but this here... talking smack after the fact.... is weaker than our offensive line

anyway... to the other broncos fans still hanging around reading about last week's team, good luck to you the rest of the way. i'd rather see the broncos playing in new orleans in february than the texans, patriots or steelers. you guys have a more complete team than we gave you credit for.
      I'm not going to disect other posters' opinions in this forum. Last year, Tebow outperformed Cam in the most important stat--WINS and PLAYOFF WINS. Looks like it'll be awhile before Cam ever experiences that.

If several of you invade our forum all at once and start talking trash, you better have a good team to back up what you're saying or you will be ridiculed...you had and have a lousy team and you were ridiculed. If you cant take it, you should've never came here.

I wrote this thread on Monday...I dont get how you think thats too late to smack talk.

No, YOU came back to take your lumps...90% of you guys who invaded this forum a year ago DIDNT have the balls to come back and dont even try to slight me for smack after the fact. Had the Broncos lost last weekend, every single invader from last year would've come back here trying to stick it to Broncos fans. The Broncos beat your team (SEVERELY) and now WE get to stick it to you. Welcome to the smack forum.
      Last edited by mct1967; 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X