Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Berry? He better not horse around with us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andyy_47
    replied
    I actually feel pretty bad for the dude! No idea why he feels that way, could have been a traumatic horse related incident in his past, who knows? Maybe he found Black Beauty or Seabiscuit scary?

Regardless, he's a great player and he seems more human after that story, I feel bad for the guy.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    This was brought out when he was miced up at home, because the chiefs have a horse mascot to and he showed fear of going on the field at the same time.

I say we stick Thunder right next to the opposing team when we visit KC, and make some horse noises on the audio, he will be out of his mind

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Theres a horse in picture 2???

;D

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    He'll be seeing this one a lot lol

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
    Wow... imagine if he had been drafted to the Broncos or the Colts... he'd have to have had counselling.
    ^^^ Post of 2012 ^^^

Leave a comment:

• AdamWeberOrBust
    replied
    Wow... imagine if he had been drafted to the Broncos or the Colts... he'd have to have had counselling.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Berry? He better not horse around with us!

Apparently the man is deathly afraid of horses. What do you think of that!? I'm really not a big fan of picking on someones fears.. But you better believe me. If he thinks horses are scary, wait til he sees some Peyton Manning led Orange Crushin' Broncos!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...obia-of-horses

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!
Working...
X