Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is a San Diego vs. Bronco week Right???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is a San Diego vs. Bronco week Right???

    I could have swore we played the sparklers this week?

    Why is there no smack talk going on...is the humility of the MNF game still fresh in the minds of all you sparkler fans? Or did you just realize its hard to talk smack about a team you know is infinitely better than you?

    I am just tired of talking about last weeks game. Lets get this smack talk week going!

    Oh btw Phyllis still sucks, we are going to put up 40+ on your defense this week, and you better hope for a 2 special teams fumbles to even have a prayer of being in this game.

    Enjoy!
    sigpic

  • #2
    "chirp" "chirp " "chirp"


    nothing but crickets...i think most sparkler fans just dont have the testicular fortitude to find a way to talk smack while their team is down......give them a win on sunday, and they will be here in mass decreeing how they are totaly hard core fans
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        "chirp" "chirp " "chirp"


        nothing but crickets...i think most sparkler fans just dont have the testicular fortitude to find a way to talk smack while their team is down......give them a win on sunday, and they will be here in mass decreeing how they are totaly hard core fans
        this game should definitely be a win for the broncos, if not i will be pretty surprised.

        why should we talk smack about this game when our team is clearly inferior? too bad we didn't have trophy polish smack to revert to right about now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Seems to me broncos fan talked smack regardless of how our team was performing good or bad. Just adds to my belief that Chargers fans are 99.99999% BANDWAGON FANS. So gl;ad I am a actual fan of my team(s) no matter what...need proof Go METS.. lol
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            this game should definitely be a win for the broncos, if not i will be pretty surprised.

            why should we talk smack about this game when our team is clearly inferior? too bad we didn't have trophy polish smack to revert to right about now.
            why?...because your a fan of the team....i smacked the bolts and supported my team daily on the koolaid boards as well as here...whether we lost, got blown out or won...id find a angle to support my team and smack the other teams....if your a fan...you find a way to smack

            from 2006 to 20011 or so the bolt team was clearly a better squad, more talent and typically put a beating on us once a year.....YET WE WERE AT THE KOOLAID BOARDS...YET WE WERE HERE IN SMACK...

            you guys just tuck tail and sucked thumds ready to submit to a pounding without a fight...fairweather
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Seems to me broncos fan talked smack regardless of how our team was performing good or bad. Just adds to my belief that Chargers fans are 99.99999% BANDWAGON FANS. So gl;ad I am a actual fan of my team(s) no matter what...need proof Go METS.. lol
              i wouldn't call responding to every smack thread with trophy polish smack, "talking smack".

              maybe i should take a page out of the broncos fans guide to talking smack? here we go, tell me how i do okay?

              hey, remember a few years ago when we swept you? ya you guys suck!you window is closing..... oh and manning is garbage!! BLAM BLAM!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                why?...because your a fan of the team....i smacked the bolts and supported my team daily on the koolaid boards as well as here...whether we lost, got blown out or won...id find a angle to support my team and smack the other teams....if your a fan...you find a way to smack

                from 2006 to 20011 or so the bolt team was clearly a better squad, more talent and typically put a beating on us once a year.....YET WE WERE AT THE KOOLAID BOARDS...YET WE WERE HERE IN SMACK...

                you guys just tuck tail and sucked thumds ready to submit to a pounding without a fight...fairweather
                sorry man ,i am not as blind and as delusional of a homer as you. i don't search for any one little angle to argue just for the sake of arguing. i can argue any point or any angle, what does that accomplish?

                to be honest with you, i don't feel my team deserves to be "defended" right now. however, i do support them and want them to win every game regardless if they suck or not, unlike many fans who just root for the other team to beat us so we can get rid of norv or get a better draft pick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  i wouldn't call responding to every smack thread with trophy polish smack, "talking smack".

                  maybe i should take a page out of the broncos fans guide to talking smack? here we go, tell me how i do okay?

                  hey, remember a few years ago when we swept you? ya you guys suck!you window is closing..... oh and manning is garbage!! BLAM BLAM!!

                  see thats a start...pretty feeble, but then i consider your regular smack and decide its an improvement
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Division games are always tough, especially without Doom.

                    And we've never swept Rivers since he's been in SD, hopefully that changes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      "chirp" "chirp " "chirp"


                      nothing but crickets...i think most sparkler fans just dont have the testicular fortitude to find a way to talk smack while their team is down......give them a win on sunday, and they will be here in mass decreeing how they are totaly hard core fans
                      We are looking to win the AFC West,while they are looking for a coaching replacement

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                        We are looking to win the AFC West,while they are looking for a coaching replacement
                        you know how we feel i am sure.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Division games are always tough, especially without Doom.

                          And we've never swept Rivers since he's been in SD, hopefully that changes.
                          i am sure rivers will play decent then throw one or two really terrible int's that help cost us the game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            i am sure rivers will play decent then throw one or two really terrible int's that help cost us the game.
                            What I am counting on is that your offensive line has major problems yet.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              you know how we feel i am sure.
                              Yes i do

                              http://boltbeat.com/2012/11/13/top-t...r-norv-turner/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X