Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Chief fans stupid enough to come here and talk smack about this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Chief fans stupid enough to come here and talk smack about this game?

They have to be drunk if they do...

Denver 37
    KC 10
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Someone on another thread said there was one lone Chiefs fan (on their board) that thought the Chiefs were going to win this weekend but I guess he's not traveling over here to say so....lol.

Comment

Usually I am superstitious and would say don't jinx us by starting such a thread, but the Chiefs are so horrible this year, I think Brock Osweiller could beat them.
      sigpic

Comment

They're all busy cutting holes in paper bags. And since they aren't allowed to use normal scissors, it's taking them a while.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
          Usually I am superstitious and would say don't jinx us by starting such a thread, but the Chiefs are so horrible this year, I think Brock Osweiller could beat them.
          We could start a gimpy Joe Mays at QB and beat the chiefs.
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

You guys are ringing my superstitious button like mad. STOP
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Talk smack? Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Is that enough?

The Chiefs are definitely underachieving. I was surprised that Peter King picked them to finish first especially when the Raiders, Chargers and Broncos all beat them fairly easily last year. The only way the Chiefs will win is if the Broncos miss the flight.

Maybe the Chiefs should try some Vaseline on their uniforms...

CK

Broncos: 42
              Chiefs: 9

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                They have to be drunk if they do...

Denver 37
                KC 10
                you have been a member since 2004 and have never seen u in smack, fairweather much?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see us win this game, but I will absolutely not predict it.

The Chiefs have this awesome knack for doing what they shouldn't be doing. Such as sucking this bad year after finishing so good last year, and with this talented of a team. So something like beating a very good Broncos team to avoid getting a top 2 pick in this upcoming draft is something that would not be shocking at all.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised to see us win this game, but I will absolutely not predict it.

The Chiefs have this awesome knack for doing what they shouldn't be doing. Such as sucking this bad year after finishing so good last year, and with this talented of a team. So something like beating a very good Broncos team to avoid getting a top 2 pick in this upcoming draft is something that would not be shocking at all.
                    If the Broncos were quarterbacked by any player other than PFM, I would be worried about this game.

I'm not worried, the Broncos will roll.

Comment

We can statistically eliminate the Chiefs from winning the division with a win on Sunday. If Pit and the Colts win also, they will be eliminated from a far fetched wildcard spot!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just stopping in to say hi to Gridiron.

Hi Gridiron! :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Just stopping in to say hi to Gridiron.

Hi Gridiron! :wave:
                          Good catch on that.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by crayzkirk View Post
                            Talk smack? Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Is that enough?

The Chiefs are definitely underachieving. I was surprised that Peter King picked them to finish first especially when the Raiders, Chargers and Broncos all beat them fairly easily last year. The only way the Chiefs will win is if the Broncos miss the flight.

Maybe the Chiefs should try some Vaseline on their uniforms...

CK

Broncos: 42
                            Chiefs: 9
                            Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post

A lot of credit goes to Gridiron and kirk for piping up.

It's good to see some chefs fans still around.

That said, I'd have to agree with Gridiron. Chefs have a nasty knack for showing up against teams that are supposed to blow them out and disappearing against teams they should be competitive against.

I'm expecting a win this Sunday, much to Mrs. Jet's chagrin (yeah, she's a chef's fan too), but I wouldn't be surprised to see the chefs make it closer than it should be.

Comment

That's the only thing that's going to happen in this game. The Chiefs may come out intense, but so will the Broncos. This is not your Josh McDaniels Broncos that would forget to show up. This team is always ready for a fight on both sides of the ball.

So, if both teams are fired up Denver will win because they're the better team.

The End
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X