Thanks for nothing, Chargers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for nothing, Chargers.

How in the hell do you give up 30 yards on 4th-29.

Like some posters on here could stop that, unbelievable.

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    How in the hell do you give up 30 yards on 4th-29.

Like some posters on here could stop that, unbelievable.
    did u have money on he game or something? ya we suck and need to rebuild, next.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      Well Baltimore losing would have helped us in playoff seeding...which is why I'm guessing he cares....

Also I can't edit my signature so I'm stuck with this outdated Tim Tebow thing.

Comment

No, a Bal L helps us in playoff seeding, that's why and hurts SD's draft position.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          No, a Bal L helps us in playoff seeding, that's why and hurts SD's draft position.
          Shouldn't really matter since well we play them anyways and they only have a 1 game lead so we beat them we pass them. simple as that. But doesn't the Chargers losing seal it for us since we are now up 4 games 5 with the tie breaker with 5 to go. I can see how we haven't sealed it officially now.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

I love how everyone says " A Balt loss helps us" If we don't beat Baltimore in a few weeks, then it won't matter. Winning out helps us. Not relying on what Baltimore does. Thats a losers mentality. Win out, and we'll be ahead of Baltimore. Not a big deal.

On another note, I love watching the Chargers lose Such a disgraceful, failure of a franchise they are. Nothing better than to watch that garbage lose.
            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
              I love how everyone says " A Balt loss helps us" If we don't beat Baltimore in a few weeks, then it won't matter. Winning out helps us. Not relying on what Baltimore does. Thats a losers mentality. Win out, and we'll be ahead of Baltimore. Not a big deal.

On another note, I love watching the Chargers lose Such a disgraceful, failure of a franchise they are. Nothing better than to watch that garbage lose.
              lol you are the most over-dramatic poster i have ever seen. yes, we suck right now, not too long ago you guys were not very good either, guess that made you a disgrace and a failure as well?

also, broncos fans are used to relying on other teams propelling them in the playoffs so don't blame them

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Shouldn't really matter since well we play them anyways and they only have a 1 game lead so we beat them we pass them. simple as that. But doesn't the Chargers losing seal it for us since we are now up 4 games 5 with the tie breaker with 5 to go. I can see how we haven't sealed it officially now.
                SD wasn't gonna pass us anyway, so who cares with that.

Comment

I was actually kind of hoping the Ravens would lose, just because any AFC team that loses that is a possible threat is a good thing, however when I heard about the 4th and 29 conversion, than heard that the Sparklers lost, it made today that much better.
                  WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

lol you are the most over-dramatic poster i have ever seen. yes, we suck right now, not too long ago you guys were not very good either, guess that made you a disgrace and a failure as well?

also, broncos fans are used to relying on other teams propelling them in the playoffs so don't blame them
                    Overdramatic? Hows that? But Thanks.

And yea, not to long ago we wern't good, but it doesn't really take much to win this joke of a division.

And no, it didn't make us a disgrace and a failure, because even when we lost, we still had fans, and people still attended games. Not to mention we at least have some sort of history

Comment

4th and 29..........

Worthless!
                      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

No, we havent been good recently, but we also didn't have a so called "elite" QB lol

And you wanna talk about the playoffs? Lets not forget we won last year okay
                        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Not necessarily, assuming we win out, New England wins out and Baltimore wins out other than a loss to us then all 3 teams are tied with a 1-1 record against each other so it goes down to the next tiebreaker.

Regarding that 4th & long today, I didn't think Rice had enough for the 1st down, his knee was down shy of the 35 yard line with the ball against his chest, unless Rice has suddenly grown about 4 ft I can't see how the ball could have been ruled as being inside the 34 on the review.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1709 View Post
                            Not necessarily, assuming we win out, New England wins out and Baltimore wins out other than a loss to us then all 3 teams are tied with a 1-1 record against each other so it goes down to the next tiebreaker.

Regarding that 4th & long today, I didn't think Rice had enough for the 1st down, his knee was down shy of the 35 yard line with the ball against his chest, unless Rice has suddenly grown about 4 ft I can't see how the ball could have been ruled as being inside the 34 on the review.
                            If all of us finish at 13-3, then we would still get the 3 seed I believe, while the Pats got the 2 seed. And yea, when I saw it live, I really wasn't sure if he had got the 1st down. I still can't believe he got that 1st down though. What a crazy ending.

Comment

If all of us finish at 13-3, then we would still get the 3 seed I believe, while the Pats got the 2 seed. And yea, when I saw it live, I really wasn't sure if he had got the 1st down. I still can't believe he got that 1st down though. What a crazy ending.
                              What an awesome ending. I mean the Sparklers find some pretty embarrassing ways to lose games, but that has to be towards the top of this list.
                              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                              X