Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Ravens fans saying right now, as they are filing out of the stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Ravens fans saying right now, as they are filing out of the stadium?

"How in the hell are we going to stop Von Miller..."

Comment

"Peyton just won the West, were screwed..."

Comment

Looking at NFL.com they are saying the Ravens have the 3rd and Pats 2nd seed. (if the season ended today) Didn't they beat the Pats?

Weird.
        sigpic

Comment

Until we face the Ravens I cant say I am afraid of them. There are 3 teams that scare me especially Houston, NE and SF.
          Though I dont like the idea of playing NE Hou or Balt on the road, and NE is the only road team in the NFL Ild fear right now, despite there record and a loss to Hou
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Looking at NFL.com they are saying the Ravens have the 3rd and Pats 2nd seed. (if the season ended today) Didn't they beat the Pats?

Weird.
            It's a three way tie. For H2H to be applicable, one team has to sweep (or lose to) the other two (or more) teams.

Patriots have a better conf record (8-1) than Ravens (8-2). That's tie-breaker #3.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
              It's a three way tie. For H2H to be applicable, one team has to sweep (or lose to) the other two (or more) teams.

Patriots have a better conf record (8-1) than Ravens (8-2). That's tie-breaker #3.
              Ahh thank you. I thought the HtT counted as we lost to the Pats, they lost to the Ravens.... This is OK still then. Huge loss for Ravens if we start getting down to tie breakers.
              sigpic

Comment

It's a major hit on the Ravens. They really needed that one game lead. We should take care of business this Thursday, then we have 10 days to prepare and rest up for such a crucial game.

Comment

Working...
                X