Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Beat #1 Defense

I know Denver
    Our window is closed according to most but this was a solid game to build on and we are not matthewmatically out of the playoffs just yet. Do you want to face us in the playoffs if we happen to get in?
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-09-2012, 09:33 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I know Denver
    Our window is closed according to most but this was a solid game to build on and we are not matthewmatically out of the playoffs just yet. Do you want to face us in the playoffs if we happen to get in?
    Hell yeah that would be historically hysterical.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

You know who else beat the Steelers? The 3-10 Raiders..beating the Steelers is no longer an accomplishment.

But it'd be great if you made it to the playoffs and we faced each other, our road to the SB would be that much easier.
      Lifelong Broncos fan.

Comment

on a side note Why are you so flipping obsessed with the Broncos? Do you realize this is all you talk about and that your on the Broncos board?.....yeah P.S. the Chargers suck'[email protected]
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I know Denver
          You have no shot. Cleveland has no shot whatsoever and Cleveland is actually ahead of you right now within the conference.

Cleveland has no shot whatsoever to make the playoffs and is pretty much eliminated from the playoffs.

San Diego is not going to the playoffs and neither is Cleveland. The year is over.

Oh yea, and Cleveland beat that "#1 Defense" as well...
          Last edited by Charlie Brown; 12-09-2012, 09:53 PM.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

An AFCW team beating the Steelers is nothing new.

Comment

Chargers have a pretty good defense but winning today does nothing but hurt your draft spot...

So congrats i guess....

Comment

I know Denver
                Too bad you lost to cleveland huh?
                UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  on a side note Why are you so flipping obsessed with the Broncos? Do you realize this is all you talk about and that your on the Broncos board?.....yeah P.S. the Chargers suck'[email protected]
                  that's funny, you have me on ignore yet quote me in your sig.

by the way, rivers isn't done, he is still a starter and will continue to be so, even though you said he was already done and wont be in the NFL.

so that makes your sig even more hysterical

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Chargers have a pretty good defense but winning today does nothing but hurt your draft spot...

So congrats i guess....

Comment

Very cool story. Hopefully you win out and keep Norv. If you didn't allow a 4th and 29 to Ray Rice, and if you didn't blow a 24 point halftime lead to us, and if you could have held on to your 4th quarter lead last week, well, you may have a chance at the playoffs
                      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        Yep, but sometimes you gotta lose to win.

And this is one of those times.

Comment

Originally posted by Willx View Post
                          You know who else beat the Steelers? The 3-10 Raiders..beating the Steelers is no longer an accomplishment.

But it'd be great if you made it to the playoffs and we faced each other, our road to the SB would be that much easier.
                          The Browns did to, but since weve already established the Browns are better then the Chargers I guess its not worth mentioning. But they also got beat by Tennessee.

Also, scoring wise the Steelers are not #1 THEYVE HAD TO MANY INJURIES THIS SEASON to be #1. The Steelers have the 18th best Offense and the 8th best Defense. Not necessarily the juggernaut this season, but hey not a single analyst even former Chargers picked SD to win so it should be considered a success. Maybe even enough to keep Norvs job lol
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                            Very cool story. Hopefully you win out and keep Norv. If you didn't allow a 4th and 29 to Ray Rice, and if you didn't blow a 24 point halftime lead to us, and if you could have held on to your 4th quarter lead last week, well, you may have a chance at the playoffs
                            The 8th worst team in points scored in the 4th quarter and the 6th worst in points allowed in the 4th, and the 4th worst overall. I hope they dont change a thing.
                            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM.
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I know Denver
                              4 things.

1. We beat them 31-19 when they were at full strength.
                              2. Pittsburgh's not as strong as they were 4 years ago.
                              3. Oakland and Cleveland also beat them.
                              4. Even Kansas City played them tough.

Nothing impressive. But if you do get in, you don't wanna play Denver. We swept you, remember?
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X