my regular season crow thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my regular season crow thread.

earlier in the year i said the broncos were not an elite or a great team, based on the fact they lost to the Texans, patriots, and falcons.

i was wrong.

yes it remains to be seen how good you guys will do in the playoffs but you guys are clearly a legit SB contender and a great regular season team so far.

good luck in the playoffs, i wont be pulling for you but i do admit it would be cool to see manning do what no QB has ever done before.

So, clearly you were waiting to see if the Broncos could destroy a horrible team like Cleveland?
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      So, clearly you were waiting to see if the Broncos could destroy a horrible team like Cleveland?
      It certainly was reaffirming, it appears.

Comment

Cleveland isn't that bad Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
          Cleveland isn't that bad Charlie.
          Yea, they are.

5-11 soon to be 5-12

Then, hello to Josh McDaniels as head coach and hello to to either Ryan Mallett as the new starting quarterback.

Comment

the browns had nothing to do with it CB, i could have made this thread last week too if i would have thought of it lol

sorry but the world doesn't revolve around the browns.

Comment

Yea, they are.

5-11 soon to be 5-12

Then, hello to Josh McDaniels as head coach and hello to to either Ryan Mallett as the new starting quarterback.
              so you guys skipped your bye week? lol you don't have to exaggerate how bad the browns are by posting more losses than they can possibly get, we know they are bad just like the chargers and the rest of the AFCW other than the broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                the browns had nothing to do with it CB, i could have made this thread last week too if i would have thought of it lol

sorry but the world doesn't revolve around the browns.
                I just find it convenient that you wait untill this week to post this and you conveniently waited untill the Cleveland-Denver game was over.

I don't believe in that many coincidences. I think you waited untill the Cleveland-Denver game was over because Cleveland beat your team (which in and of itself is shocking) yet Denver completely obliterated that same team that beat your team.
                Last edited by Charlie Brown; 12-23-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

so you guys skipped your bye week? lol you don't have to exaggerate how bad the browns are by posting more losses than they can possibly get, we know they are bad just like the chargers and the rest of the AFCW other than the broncos.
                  No, you missed the memo. The Bye week was the favorite!

But in all seriousness, I had a brainfart.

Cleveland is now 5-10 and on its way to a 5-11 seeason.

Comment

I don't believe in that many coincidences. I think you waited untill the Cleveland-Denver game was over because Cleveland beat your team rather (which in and of itself is shocking) yet Denver completely obliterated that same team that beat your team.
                    LOL. Cripple fight!

Comment

I just find it convenient that you wait untill this week to post this and you conveniently waited untill the Cleveland-Denver game was over.

I don't believe in that many coincidences. I think you waited untill the Cleveland-Denver game was over because Cleveland beat your team rather (which in and of itself is shocking) yet Denver completely obliterated that same team that beat your team.
                      LMAO!!

you can think that if you wish but the fact is, the browns never crossed my mind. as if i needed to wait for this game to see how much better the broncos are after they already swept my team?

Comment

September 2012:

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                        Broncos (6-0 in AFCW)
                        you really think the broncos are that much better than everyone else?

I rest my case.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

hey charlie, the chargers lost to the ravens and the broncos beat them last week. in your opinion, why didn't i make this post last week? or do you think beating the browns is just that much more important?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                            September 2012:

I rest my case.
                            congrats man!

Comment

hey charlie, the chargers lost to the ravens and the broncos beat them last week. in your opinion, why didn't i make this post last week? or do you think beating the browns is just that much more important?
                              Well, beating the Browns is very big seeing that they don't exist. The Browns haven't played since 95'. Cleveland's football team is like Crab. If you want to eat Crab, do you settle for imitation crab meat or do you want the real thing?

The only time I saw the Browns in today's game between the "Browns" and Broncos was when I saw old footage of 1990, 1986 and 1987. Today's game was between the imitation "Browns" and Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X