my regular season crow thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Well, beating the Browns is very big seeing that they don't exist. The Browns haven't played since 95'. Cleveland's football team is like Crab. If you want to eat Crab, do you settle for imitation crab meat or do you want the real thing?

The only time I saw the Browns in today's game between the "Browns" and Broncos was when I saw old footage of 1990, 1986 and 1987. Today's game was between the imitation "Browns" and Broncos.
    oh, so you were clearly referring to the real browns team that resides in Baltimore now? got ya!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      oh, so you were clearly referring to the real browns team that resides in Baltimore now? got ya!
      No, that's just a team full of Baltimorons.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

congrats man!
        Not there yet but close enough anyway. Thanks
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Well, beating the Browns is very big seeing that they don't exist. The Browns haven't played since 95'. Cleveland's football team is like Crab. If you want to eat Crab, do you settle for imitation crab meat or do you want the real thing?

The only time I saw the Browns in today's game between the "Browns" and Broncos was when I saw old footage of 1990, 1986 and 1987. Today's game was between the imitation "Browns" and Broncos.
          I like Richardson. I like Thomas. I like Haden. Those guys aren't too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
            I like Richardson. I like Thomas. I like Haden. Those guys aren't too shabby.
            Richardson is extremely overrated. I know, on Madden he is a "good" player. In real life he will be lucky to break 1000 yards rushing this year. Yea, he only needs 50 more rushing yards to break 1000. But, that's not going to happen. Thomas is another overrated player and yet again, Haden is always good for one long recieving touchdown per game. Just look at Decker today and A.J. Green on a regular basis.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

It took you this long to finally realize this? Someone is late I see.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Lol. In a congrats broncos type thread a chargers and browns fan are arguing.

Thanks Baph.
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Thanks baph.

Have a safe Christmas/hollidays.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Thanks baph.

Have a safe Christmas/hollidays.

you too bro.

Comment

Baph you take so much heat here this thread is not required but thanks.

And merry christmas to you and your family.
                      sigpic

Comment

This information I already know!!!

Merry Christmas Baph....
                        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

so you guys skipped your bye week? lol you don't have to exaggerate how bad the browns are by posting more losses than they can possibly get, we know they are bad just like the chargers and the rest of the AFCW other than the broncos.
                          The bolded part had to really hurt for you to say.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

I was right on the Broncos being good & wrong about the Chargers finishing 10-6. Also failed on my Raiders prediction big time. Had a feeling we'd suck on O under Knapp but thought our D would be light years better than last years.

Comment

Way to man up even though youre just stating a fact that can no longer be argued lol
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Sure they do, they just changed their name to the ravens.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X