my regular season crow thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    The bolded part had to really hurt for you to say.
    not as much as witnessing this football season as a whole, i will tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Baph you take so much heat here this thread is not required but thanks.

And merry christmas to you and your family.
      thanks EM and same to you and everyone else. it was a great Christmas for us this year actually....minus football of course lol

Comment

This is a great thread! Thanks for the laughs and the vote of confidence baph.

Comment

Thanks Baph. At this point we have as good a shot as anyone. All I know is for one week I will almost be as big a fan of the Colts as I am the Broncos haha.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            earlier in the year i said the broncos were not an elite or a great team, based on the fact they lost to the Texans, patriots, and falcons.

i was wrong.

yes it remains to be seen how good you guys will do in the playoffs but you guys are clearly a legit SB contender and a great regular season team so far.

good luck in the playoffs, i wont be pulling for you but i do admit it would be cool to see manning do what no QB has ever done before.
            How do you feel now?
            Spoke to soon?
            Looks can be deceiving and the donks are experts at this even with one of the best to play the game (well used to be the best) under center.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              How do you feel now?
              Spoke to soon?
              Looks can be deceiving and the donks are experts at this even with one of the best to play the game (well used to be the best) under center.
              spoke too soon about what? did i say they were going to the SB?

Comment

Oh my bad you did say "legit contender" which they were being the #1 seed and and all.
                What a complete fail.

After all,the hype I wonder if a donk has the courage to start a "post season crow thread"
                Doubt it
                Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-15-2013, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Season was awesome I think 13-3 Manning still can play at a high level D is lookin good swept the div. losing happens we didn't lose much either. No reason to not be excited for next year
                  sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

Oh my bad you did say "legit contender" which they were being the #1 seed and and all.
                    What a complete fail.

After all,the hype I wonder if a donk has the courage to start a "post season crow thread"
                    Doubt it
                    yes, i would say they were a legit contender for the SB at that point being the #1 seed going into the playoffs.

i have been talking about the peyton manning choke factor all season, that doesn't mean they were not a SB contender just because manning always chokes.

being a contender means you contend for the SB, actually winning it is a whole different story.

Comment

yes, i would say they were a legit contender for the SB at that point being the #1 seed going into the playoffs.

i have been talking about the peyton manning choke factor all season, that doesn't mean they were not a SB contender just because manning always chokes.

being a contender means you contend for the SB, actually winning it is a whole different story.
                      I wish I knew that feeling.

Comment

I wish I knew that feeling.
                        indeed.

Comment

indeed.
                          seriously though I just don't know how Bobby Ross was able to get us there over all of the talent we've had with Rivers and all.

Were the 1994 Chargers our best team ever or was it just that Ross guy who coached us all the way there?

Comment

seriously though I just don't know how Bobby Ross was able to get us there over all of the talent we've had with Rivers and all.

Were the 1994 Chargers our best team ever or was it just that Ross guy who coached us all the way there?
                            That looks like some kind of cheap power ring from a cheesy super hero

CHARGER RING POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              That looks like some kind of cheap power ring from a cheesy super hero

CHARGER RING POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              That's priceless! I think I found the superhero.

sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

You can spin it any way you want, but Manning played well enough for us to win.

Champ and Rahim Moore on the other hand, not so much.....
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X