my regular season crow thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You can spin it any way you want, but Manning played well enough for us to win.

Champ and Rahim Moore on the other hand, not so much.....
    no he didn't, otherwise you would have won. its not like he had a near flawless game, he made key mistakes that contributed to that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      seriously though I just don't know how Bobby Ross was able to get us there over all of the talent we've had with Rivers and all.

Were the 1994 Chargers our best team ever or was it just that Ross guy who coached us all the way there?
      great defense and a good running game got us there, plus back then at that time the AFC was a joke compared to the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        great defense and a good running game got us there, plus back then at that time the AFC was a joke compared to the NFC.
        yet 3 years later the same afc was back to back champions? Ross was a good coach and that was a good team. Defense and running games won superbowls back then. I would say that was the best team in Chargers history. Most talented..no best team yes
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          yet 3 years later the same afc was back to back champions? Ross was a good coach and that was a good team. Defense and running games won superbowls back then. I would say that was the best team in Chargers history. Most talented..no best team yes
          most successful single season chargers team of the SB era but i wouldn't consider it the best team. they had no bushiness being in that SB, it should have been the steelers but they choked.

not only that but the two clear best teams in the NFL that year was the 49'ers and the cowboys. so much so that people were calling that the Superbowl because no matter what afc team faced them, they would be inferior, they were right too.

Comment

Working...
          X