Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do the Chargers get as Coach? (Cp bet!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who do the Chargers get as Coach? (Cp bet!)

    Well this is mostly fun haha but I am curious to see who they will hire. I'm guessing that the Chargers hire...Mike Zimmer. It's a long shot, but who knows eh? I always like to go out on a limb!

    Once you've voted your vote is solidified lol.
    41
    Chip Kelly
    0.00%
    0
    Bruce Arian
    21.95%
    9
    Lovie Smith
    17.07%
    7
    Jon Gruden
    2.44%
    1
    Bill Cowher
    2.44%
    1
    Mike Nolan
    0.00%
    0
    Mike Mccoy
    39.02%
    16
    Mike Zimmer
    4.88%
    2
    Bill O' Brien
    0.00%
    0
    Other (Please state)
    12.20%
    5

    The poll is expired.

    Last edited by broncoFan!; 01-06-2013, 05:46 PM.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    What nobody cares?

    Why should I not be surprised, after all the way things are going in SD they may soon move to LA.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

    Comment


    • #3
      Chip Kelly and Bill O' Brian are said to be staying put in college...........id say its gonna play out like this

      Chargers - Mike Holmgren
      Browns - Bruce Arian
      Eagles - Mike Nolen
      Cards - Lovie Smith
      Bears - Mike McCoy
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Lovie Smith to Cards? Makes no sense at all. If he couldn't get that o-line fixed after 2-3 years in Chicago why would they want him in Arizona with one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL.

        & Mike Mccoy to the Bears? Honestly, he's the most overrated OC in the NFL. I hope they pick him, and Cutler regresses even further.

        Other than that not a bad list.
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Lovie Smith to Cards? Makes no sense at all. If he couldn't get that o-line fixed after 2-3 years in Chicago why would they want him in Arizona with one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL.

          & Mike Mccoy to the Bears? Honestly, he's the most overrated OC in the NFL. I hope they pick him, and Cutler regresses even further.

          Other than that not a bad list.
          Nothing the cards do makes sense, they are interviewing Todd Haley too.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            Well this is mostly fun haha but I am curious to see who they will hire. I'm guessing that the Chargers hire...Mike Zimmer. It's a long shot, but who knows eh? I always like to go out on a limb!

            Once you've voted your vote is solidified lol.
            Josh Mcdumbass hopefully.

            Comment


            • #7
              bruce arians is probably the front runner right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lovie Smith
                sigpic
                2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think the Chargers were banking on Bruce Arians, but with his collapse today and the fact that he is 60, makes me believe they will re-think things, as there has to be questions about his long term health

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't care, but I voted Mike McCoy because I just want him on a different team.

                    Is Tom Cable still unemployed? Maybe he can coach them.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I don't care, but I voted Mike McCoy because I just want him on a different team.

                      Is Tom Cable still unemployed? Maybe he can coach them.
                      Yah honestly, I was a little surprised that the Raiders fired Cable. Why would you fire a guy that swept the division?
                      sigpic

                      "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                        Yah honestly, I was a little surprised that the Raiders fired Cable. Why would you fire a guy that swept the division?
                        Who knows. Maybe it was because he knocked out a assistant coach.
                        But again who knows.

                        Who knows why the Chargers fired Marty, whom was dominating the AFC West.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                          Browns - Bruce Arians
                          I really hope not. I remember what he did when he was the offensive coordinator under Butch Davis. I was not impressed. Sure, he did a fine job with the Colts. But, I am still not interested.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            I really hope not. I remember what he did when he was the offensive coordinator under Butch Davis. I was not impressed. Sure, he did a fine job with the Colts. But, I am still not interested.
                            Who do you want as the Browns head coach?
                            sigpic

                            2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll go with Lovie Smith.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X