If the Broncos lose......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I wasn't talking about the Chargers, I wasn't thinking about the Chargers, and I don't give a damn about your perpetual pissing contest with arapaho over your 2006 failure to win the AFCCG, and whether or not it was a choke. I couldn't possibly give less of a crap right now about the Chargers, if I tried my absolute hardest.

You can use my words, contort them, twist them, whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better about your situation, I don't care. Your team couldn't possibly be any more irrelevant to me right now.

I simply made a statement about this game, and my team, from this year, given their individual set of circumstances, and about the wishful-thinking of trolls. If you feel this in some way was meant to rope you into some debate, that's on you. I know you want to pretend all thoughts lead back to the Chargers, but I have some bad news.............
    who said anything about arapaho? do you or don't you believe the chargers 2006 playoff loss was a choke? i used that game as an example because it makes your opinion seem rather silly.

no i don't think that was intended to "rope me into a debate" i can use another example that's not chargers related to show you how silly that logic is as well, if it makes you feel better.

just sayin bro.

Comment

If we lose today it's a choke. Plain and simple we need to win today.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yet i asked you what you think a choke is and offered no real answer. "The only "choking" by the Broncos in the playoff game against Pitt. was done by Plummer" LOL nice excuse, so because it was supposedly just the QB (which is horse crap) that isn't a choke?

yes, when a team folds under the pressure of the playoffs and doesn't play as well as they are expected, you bet your ass that i a choke and i don't need you to tell me i don't know what a choke is when you cant even give me an example of what you think a choke is.

sounds like you are in the minority and its funny you insult my intelligence while you are actually the one looking foolish

2005 was a choke dude, that was a while ago and i don't know why you keep trying to deny it. i could literally do the same exact thing you are doing and make an excuse for why the chargers lost every single game in the playoffs.

its all just pathetic excuse making and it doesn't even matter anymore because your team has a chance to win it all this year, its not 2005 anymore, you choked that year, move on already.
        Baph, I love how you just reaffirm my statements...thanks for that. And I love how you just make yourself a hypocrite on a repeated basis...it makes smacking you around so much more easier.

You repeatedly said Manning is a playoff choker...stop denying you got caught with your pants down and made yourself look foolish with your flip-flopping statements.

You say I dont read well?! HAAHAAAAAHAA!! Lets look at your reading skills...You say I didnt answer your question about what choking is and didnt offer any examples...try looking at post #35. Dude, you either have the worst reading retention I've ever seen or you're not comprehending what you're reading...either way, sign up for some literacy classes or more people around here are going to tear you to shreds.

Comment

gotta love baprods game plan
          it starts with his opinion all season that mannin is a post season choker
          it contains many....rivers owns manning....or the bolts own the broncos

its sprinkeled with excuses, i mean contributing factors on why the bolts are not given the same rules as the broncos such as last yr loss to the pats was a choke....but chsrger playoff losses must go through a stringent checklist of conditions like.....was we favored....was we a home....can we blame anybody like the kicker...did we have a injury, if yes then no choke....
          the list is long and very detailed

this part is followed by his "i never said that....i said " may be" or "could be"

that is followed condemming bronco fans who listened to him for months on end an then....use his or his buddies same aurguements.... against him!

baprods world of smack is a mysterious one.
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
            If we lose today it's a choke. Plain and simple we need to win today.
            Well said, no matter what score the Broncos lose by. The reason is plain and simple (accept to cyclopsrapaho) that the Broncos and Manning will be completely excuse less if they fail to advance. They are HEAVY favorites to win this game by an unprecedented margin. Broncos right now appear to be running on all cylinders, completely healthy. Losing to the Ravens is unfathomable to every single Bronco fan across the globe. A loss would be a total shock and awe as no Bronco fan of this board could truthfully say "I saw that coming". I find it interesting though when bringing up the sting of the 2005 Choke fail a certain Bronco fan said that he "saw the loss coming". What a liar.

Get your excuses ready Denver fans. And please don't tell us "but but but I saw this coming" or "we'll I'm just glad we won 13 games and made a playoff appearance" or that "I predicted just a winning season and making the playoffs is a bonus". All bets are off right now. As I said, you got Manning and supposedly "the most talented and well rounded team in the NFL" so its "Lombardi or bust". Anything less would be a total choke.
            Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2013, 10:59 AM.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

who said anything about arapaho? do you or don't you believe the chargers 2006 playoff loss was a choke?
              How is that relevant to anything? What does my opinion on that have to do with the Broncos playing the Ravens? If it wasn't about your pissing contest with arapaho over the game, then it's even more of a mystery of why you're bringing it up. Hung up on it much?

i used that game as an example because it makes your opinion seem rather silly.
              How is my opinion that if we win this game today, and make it to the AFCCG, and that reaching my benchmark for success for this team for the year, silly? Furthermore, who asked you, and who made you an authority on the matter? You're a Charger fan, so your opinions are suspect and silly until proven otherwise.

If you're saying my expectations should change, I say poo poo on you. I had reasonable expectations to start the year with. Why is it unreasonable to maintain them? Only honks like you thought they were unreasonable at the time, and now as the end of the season draws closer, you want me to change them, so that what, you can talk smack on it? Or what? State your purpose!

Just because the goal of this year, set by me, by my own volition, looks easily within reach, doesn't mean I should all of the sudden change it. It also doesn't mean that if we meet or exceed that expectation, that I don't think we can do more. It just means that we are on the pace that I thought we needed to be to achieve the ultimate goal of this assembled team, which is winning a Super Bowl.

I felt like Manning would need a year to get fully in sync with the new team, and vice versa. However, I felt like we had everything in place to improve upon what we did last year which is make it to the Divisional round of the playoffs. I felt like next year would be the real serious push for a Super Bowl, and that as long as we met those reasonable expectations, that we would be on pace and on track to achieve that ultimate goal. Meaning that if we werent on pace for that this year, it would be a disappointment, but if we were, then we are in good shape.

But Baph thinks that's silly. It's much more wise of me to have just automatically assumed Manning was going to lay the foundation for what should be an MVP season, take us 13-3, and take us to the promised land in year one.

You want me to extend my expectations for the season so that in the event we don't meet them, you can then jump up and down and say choke till you turn powder blue in the face.

That's you and arapaho's party brother.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                Well said, no matter what score the Broncos lose by. The reason is plain and simple (accept to cyclopsrapaho) that the Broncos and Manning will be completely excuse less if they fail to advance. They are HEAVY favorites to win this game by an unprecedented margin. Broncos right now appear to be running on all cylinders, completely healthy. Losing to the Ravens is unfathomable to every single Bronco fan across the globe. A loss would be a total shock and awe as no Bronco fan of this board could truthfully say "I saw that coming". I find it interesting though when bringing up the sting of the 2005 Choke fail a certain Bronco fan said that he "saw the loss coming". What a liar.

Get your excuses ready Denver fans. And please don't tell us "but but but I saw this coming"
                The only people that want Denver to lose today are Raven fans out of blind hope, and pathetic, desperate Charger babies

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious. I love watching you whiny little girls squirm knowing how useless your attempts at smack are

Got any more? The Ravens fans were making fun of Elways teeth earlier. Maybe you can dust that one off too HA HA!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                  Baph, I love how you just reaffirm my statements...thanks for that. And I love how you just make yourself a hypocrite on a repeated basis...it makes smacking you around so much more easier.

You repeatedly said Manning is a playoff choker...stop denying you got caught with your pants down and made yourself look foolish with your flip-flopping statements.
                  again, never once did i say every loss was a choke, never once did i say manning choked every game away. that is a desperate attempt at smack to put it politely.

saying manning is a career playoff choker by no means implies he choked every single playoff game away, that is beyond stupid and illogical and if you actually think i meant that, you have issues with reality.

i mentioned his 7 one and done's i mentioned the games where his team was favored in but still lost. if i meant every loss was a choke i would have simply said that.

Comment

How is that relevant to anything? What does my opinion on that have to do with the Broncos playing the Ravens? If it wasn't about your pissing contest with arapaho over the game, then it's even more of a mystery of why you're bringing it up. Hung up on it much?
                    this has nothing to do with arapaho or my debate with him, the only thing similar is i used the same example that i did with him. you made the statement that because your team's pre-season expectations will be met if they win a playoff game, that anything else is a bonus and therefor not a choke if they lose (at least that is what i assumed since that's what the thread is about).

it was the same exact situation with the 2006 chargers, they were not expected to do much at the beginning of the season, certainly not be the #1 seed and win 14 games like they did.

my point is, expectations in the playoffs are not and should not be based off of what people thought their team would do in the pre-season, that's just my opinion and an opinion shared by most considering that most people think the broncos are now one of the favorite to win it all.

How is my opinion that if we win this game today, and make it to the AFCCG, and that reaching my benchmark for success for this team for the year, silly? Furthermore, who asked you, and who made you an authority on the matter? You're a Charger fan, so your opinions are suspect and silly until proven otherwise.

If you're saying my expectations should change, I say poo poo on you. I had reasonable expectations to start the year with. Why is it unreasonable to maintain them? Only honks like you thought they were unreasonable at the time, and now as the end of the season draws closer, you want me to change them, so that what, you can talk smack on it? Or what? State your purpose!

Just because the goal of this year, set by me, by my own volition, looks easily within reach, doesn't mean I should all of the sudden change it. It also doesn't mean that if we meet or exceed that expectation, that I don't think we can do more. It just means that we are on the pace that I thought we needed to be to achieve the ultimate goal of this assembled team, which is winning a Super Bowl.
                    its not silly if you are only talking pre-season expectations and not talking about the choke factor at all. if that is the case, you might want to take a look at the thread title.

I felt like Manning would need a year to get fully in sync with the new team, and vice versa. However, I felt like we had everything in place to improve upon what we did last year which is make it to the Divisional round of the playoffs. I felt like next year would be the real serious push for a Super Bowl, and that as long as we met those reasonable expectations, that we would be on pace and on track to achieve that ultimate goal. Meaning that if we werent on pace for that this year, it would be a disappointment, but if we were, then we are in good shape.

But Baph thinks that's silly. It's much more wise of me to have just automatically assumed Manning was going to lay the foundation for what should be an MVP season, take us 13-3, and take us to the promised land in year one.

You want me to extend my expectations for the season so that in the event we don't meet them, you can then jump up and down and say choke till you turn powder blue in the face.

That's you and arapaho's party brother.
                    its the the topic at hand dude. if you meant only pre-season expectations, you probably should have mentioned that.

Comment

****in choke job...

disgusting
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahahaha Denver Fans, CHOKERS!!!.....LOSERS!!!

The Broncos aren't who you you thought they were.

Can't say I didn't tell you so ...CHOKERS!

I had a STRONG feeling about this game that your Choking Quarterback would play a BIG part in this loss by turning the ball over ...but 3 times...come on man....
                        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Ahahaha Denver Fans, CHOKERS!!!.....LOSERS!!!

The Broncos aren't who you you thought they were.

Can't say I didn't tell you so ...CHOKERS!

I had a STRONG feeling about this game that your Choking Quarterback would play a BIG part in this loss by turning the ball over ...but 3 times...come on man....
                          Yes yes, I'm sure you have a big boner over this. Now revel in your team's offseason circus with no direction, and the same loser owners, of the same loser franchise you've always been a "fan" of. BOLTMAN's superbowl, a broncos loss. What a pathetic loser.

Suck a hot bag of 'em.
                          sigpic

Comment

We'll be back in the playoffs next year. You won't be.

Comment

Yes yes, I'm sure you have a big boner over this. Now revel in your team's offseason circus with no direction, and the same loser owners, of the same loser franchise you've always been a "fan" of. BOLTMAN's superbowl, a broncos loss. What a pathetic loser.

Suck a hot bag of 'em.
                              so i am curious, am i still an idiot for thinking there is still a choke factor even after manning moved to a different team or is it just a coincidence?

we are all pathetic losers right now kish, when it comes to our football teams.

Comment

am i still an idiot
                                Yes, nothing has changed.

we are all pathetic losers right now
                                Some more than others
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X