If the Broncos lose......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    We'll be back in the playoffs next year. You won't be.
    yes and you guys were SB bound this year as well.

we will see, let the off season begin.

Comment

My post was deleted so Ill post here....

I was never a hater to either teams. I came in here with peace and said Flacco plays up to the competition and also plays down. You never know what you were gonna get form him. I was told to come back after the game so I did.

Anyone hating on me coming back, needs to realize you guys talked 100% trash on the ravens and didnt even give them a shot.

Denver is looking great for 2-4 years to come, but not this year!

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        Yes, nothing has changed.
        indeed nothing has, including manning and his choking pedigree that he has brought to your team, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Rayvens View Post
          My post was deleted so Ill post here....

I was never a hater to either teams. I came in here with peace and said Flacco plays up to the competition and also plays down. You never know what you were gonna get form him. I was told to come back after the game so I did.

Anyone hating on me coming back, needs to realize you guys talked 100% trash on the ravens and didnt even give them a shot.

Denver is looking great for 2-4 years to come, but not this year!
          Congratulations. Now prepare for your loss to the patriots on their boards.
          sigpic

Comment

What excuse does Denver have now?

Champ Bailey Got Torched on to BIG time plays. Manning was scared as hell in the 4th Qtr (choker) and played it safe. Manning turned the ball over 3 times with 2 of the interceptions. Broncos played undiciplined choked ball. Were horrid on 3rd down conversions.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Yup we choked. heavily favored home team. Thanks for reminder. Guess I will not lock thread
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Champ Bailey Got Torched on to BIG time plays. Manning was scared as hell in the 4th Qtr (choker) and played it safe. Manning turned the ball over 3 times with 2 of the interceptions. Broncos played undiciplined choked ball. Were horrid on 3rd down conversions.
                Still it was a great game . Both teams had more than enough chances to win this one in regulation, but double OT...........wow.

Comment

I don't blame Manning as much as a blame the defense. Still made it further than your team....
                  UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

if it wasn't for those 2 special teams breakdown this game would have been a total blowout

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                      I don't blame Manning as much as a blame the defense. Still made it further than your team....
                      congrats your team made an appearance in the playoffs.
                      Thats taking it far alright.

Comment

if it wasn't for those 2 special teams breakdown this game would have been a total blowout
                        Special teams breakdowns? Or do we have one of the leagues best returners that Baltimore arrogantly ignored?
                        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                          Special teams breakdowns? Or do we have one of the leagues best returners that Baltimore arrogantly ignored?
                          it was breakdown. look at the replays. Not taking away your awesome returner but even if they did arrogantly ignore him they still beat your team and send Manning and Elway back to the sipper cups

Comment

it was breakdown. look at the replays. Not taking away your awesome returner but even if they did arrogantly ignore him they still beat your team and send Manning and Elway back to the sipper cups
                            He took 2 to the house in one game. Thats absolutely not preparing for him. We still had the game in the bag and Rahim failed to execute. But yes. Good for the Ravens
                            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              indeed nothing has, including manning and his choking pedigree that he has brought to your team, congrats!
                              If you look at Manning's stats, he had a good game...but I will concede to you that he definitely did choke on that pass that set up the winning FG for the Ravens. That pass should've never been thrown. I think Peyton was getting frustrated and tried to force one and that pass cost us the game, just like Favre did a few years back with the Vikes.

These two-week lay-offs for the #1 seeds I think is starting to hurt teams more than help. It disrupts a team's momentum and makes them too rusty. Its probably the reason no #1 seed has been to the SB in over ten years.

Most of the blame has to be put on Denver's pass D...they massively choked under pressure and played the worst all season. Special teams did its job, except for Prater whiffing on that long FG attempt (he looked like a golfer slicing a huge divit)...offense got 21 points, so they mostly did their job and the defense got to Flaco a few times and the run-D slowed down Ray Rice. The MAIN cause of Denver's loss was the pass D...Manning made a bad decision in OT, but I'm not putting the blame on him.
                              Last edited by mct1967; 01-13-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Ahahaha Denver Fans, CHOKERS!!!.....LOSERS!!!

The Broncos aren't who you you thought they were.

Can't say I didn't tell you so ...CHOKERS!

I had a STRONG feeling about this game that your Choking Quarterback would play a BIG part in this loss by turning the ball over ...but 3 times...come on man....
                                Yup, the Broncos' choke yesterday ranks right up there with the Bolts' home playoff choke against the Jets AND the Bolts' home playoff choke against the Pats.

Comment

Working...
                                X