Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning: professional playoff choker

LMAO!!!!!

some things never change, even when you change teams, huh?

CHOKERS!!!!!!

He was just average in this game. I think his neck hurt him tonight.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      LMAO!!!!!

some things never change, even when you change teams, huh?

CHOKERS!!!!!!
      Dude shut the hell up. Your not funny. This isn't good smack. Broncos choked, big freaking deal.

Comment

So we lost bring on the smack bring on your shots! Denver choked it away the officialsvsuck yes but Denver let flaco score in under 2 mins to tie the game, something that should not have happend.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
          Dude shut the hell up. Your not funny. This isn't good smack. Broncos choked, big freaking deal.
          i know it hurts, but it is very funny from my point of view.

Comment

No excuses manning played well enough, it was nit his neck if anything the wr choked along with Bailey n the defens. But hey it ain't the first time we've been disappointed. The Broncos maybe celebrated to early, but ill be rooting for Baltimore to beat New England next week if not them then san Fran.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-12-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Misery loves company..

Comment

Sucks that this game should never had gone to over time in he first place.

Ah well. Life goes on I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                  So we lost bring on the smack bring on your shots! Denver choked it away the officialsvsuck yes but Denver let flaco score in under 2 mins to tie the game, something that should not have happend.
                  IMO i think we should just drop the whole choker thing because both of our teams are choke job artists. well i will let this one simmer for a while first, then we can drop it.

Comment

So sad but so true, Manning and Fox with his lets run the damn ball at the end of regulation both Choked big time..... Oh well we coached like crap, and played like crap, we are suppose to lose. Best team won, I will wait until next season and root Denver on again, to watch them have a great season, so I can get mad and blow a gasket again when Manning chokes 1 more time in the playoffs. LMAO
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                      It's perfectly good smack.We shouldn't have doubted the chargers fans when they said Manning chokes away playoff games. they have been watching the ringless choker himself for years. :thumb:
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

This game is just as much on Raheem Moore's stupid ass as it is Manning's.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup this team chokes when its on the line.

Comment

I think I am gonna root for New England and Brady to win it all again, then maybe all this nonsense about Manning being better than Brady will finally go away.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              He was just average in this game. I think his neck hurt him tonight.
                              wishful thinking I'm sure. Who said fair weather smackers were allowed in here?
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X