Peyton Manning: professional playoff choker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    This game is just as much on Raheem Moore's stupid ass as it is Manning's.
    yeah the whole team was fail coaches included except the special teams...
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

If anything we'll still spank san Diego next season, they are far from elite lol and yes before you ask, the Broncos are!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
        If anything we'll still spank san Diego next season, they are far from elite lol and yes before you ask, the Broncos are!

Oh boy thats scraping the bottom of the barrel
        sigpic

Comment

no smack from me on this issue, i feel bad for you guys, i know what it`s like to feel like you`ve won and then boom, one big play and you get mccree`d into a loss as a 1st seed , home playoff gam

it sucks

i do think peyton wasn`t good again obviously, and i think denver obviously didn`t get enough pressure on flacco

gotta give it to flacco , he plays really well in the playoffs the past few years, very weird, hell maybe he`ll develop into eli

holliday was pretty amazing, i think if not for him, ravens would have had control over that game and wouldn`t have needed that miracle at the end

this was one of the greatest nfl games ever IMO despite the crap refs on both sides.....and i was feeling like that before the end, once this game hit OT i said ìnstant classic!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            yeah the whole team was fail coaches included except the special teams...
            What are you talking about? You always run out the clock when you have 35 seconds and two timeouts left.
            sigpic

Comment

ì think denver is definitely in the driver`s seat

sd and kc will have new regimes
              oakland is oakland

denver looks to dominate the div again in 2013, they just need to fix a few things, get a bit younger still, and re-tool

peyton may be a playoff choker, but he showed he`s good enough still to dominate a division and get a 1 seed, so denver just needs to make it not rely all on peyton, gotta make all facets of the game even better than they already are so that they can go on a playoff run.
              sigpic

Comment

Whatever dude!!
                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Baph if anything the defense choked.
                  UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                    congrats? and here i thought an elite team's goal is to win the SB? oh that's right, the broncos beating the chargers is their SB!

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      i do think peyton wasn`t good again obviously, and i think denver obviously didn`t get enough pressure on flacco
                      yes
                      holliday was pretty amazing, i think if not for him, ravens would have had control over that game and wouldn`t have needed that miracle at the end
                      And if prater didn't kick the ground it would have been game over in regulation. But if if's and but's were candy and nuts...

this was one of the greatest nfl games ever IMO despite the crap refs on both sides.....and i was feeling like that before the end, once this game hit OT i said ìnstant classic!
                      No.....just.........no

The officiating was absolutely pathetic for all sides. Nobody get extra help one way or the other there. The game in general was just a **** show.
                      sigpic

Comment

This game is just as much on Raheem Moore's stupid ass as it is Manning's.
                        True. I'm having a serious conflict of interest with my sig right now. Rule number one: Don't get beat deep. Uh....particularly when they need a bomb to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                          i don't disagree, your entire team choked. but manning made some key mistakes at some key times, something he does quite a bit in the playoffs for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                            IMO D choked, O choked (although your O had a great late drive) and ST played ghreat

remember your O GAVE ravens 2 tds (pick 6 and the peyton fumble)

special teams was awesome, you never get 14 points out of a ST on 2 plays, that`s amazing
                            sigpic

Comment

This one has to be on the coaches as well as manning. You paid a guy nearly 100 million to lead u to a Super Bowl and take the game out of his hands when you can pick up a 1st down n seal the victory??? Nice!

Oh well on a talkin smack side Manning > Rivers.......at 1 & Done's in the playoffs. (:

Sorry couldn't resist. Maybe you can still trade for Eli??? Lol

Comment

yes

And if prater didn't kick the ground it would have been game over in regulation. But if if's and but's were candy and nuts...

No.....just.........no

The officiating was absolutely pathetic for all sides. Nobody get extra help one way or the other there. The game in general was just a **** show.
                                it was messy sure, but i call it an instant classic in the way the chargers blowing a 28 point lead or whatever vs miami in 82 and winning in ot was an instant classic

it`s messy but it`s so memorable
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X