No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning: professional playoff choker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna really try to defend the Broncos here. We were outplayed and didn't really show any heart or emotion out there on the field today.

Though, there were most definitely some questionable calls. The Boldin bobble catch, Champs PI, are two prime examples. Foxy's conservative play is killer at times. There's no point in being conservative in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rauchbier View Post
      You think that was an uncalled PI???? Quit listening to Dierdork. Biased as always. You got beat by a better team... just admit it already.
      yes i agree we did get beat by the better team...thank you for admiting the broncos beat them selfs
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

A Charger fan talkin' smack about choking, lol!! Look up the definition of choke in the dictionary and there is a picture of the Chargers!!
        sigpic
        What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Originally posted by redneckrocker View Post
          A Charger fan talkin' smack about choking, lol!! Look up the definition of choke in the dictionary and there is a picture of the Chargers!!
          I have to sympathize with Donko fans on this 1.... I still vividly remember that 09 SD team that went 13-3, ended the season with 11 straight Ws a 1st rd bye and heavy favorites against the Jets, everything that mirrors this Broncos team.

Now the difference is that the Chargers were the #2 seed and the Broncos were the #1 seed...So that makes the Donkeys the bigger Chokers.

Comment

Yawn.

Chargers suck.

Yawn.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

lol....so now not only do we have some crow fans that were not here before the game....we have bolt fans that suddenly after a bronco loss....found the balls to show back up after disapearing for months
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                lol....so now not only do we have some crow fans that were not here before the game....we have bolt fans that suddenly after a bronco loss....found the balls to show back up after disapearing for months
                The stupid Ravens fans act as if they absolutely dominated and had no luck at all..
                UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

the broncos beat them selfs
                  Nope. Broncos got beat. There you go, acting like a cyclopes again...
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Not. I started my thread well before the game. I smell arap coming.

Comment

ahhhh i see our lil troll noballs showed up tonight...lol
                      sigpic

Comment

i was talking about high voltage showingup after months of absence
                        sigpic

Comment

ahhhh i see our lil troll noballs showed up tonight...lol
                          ha ha arapclopse.
                          Bitter loser.
                          Time to crawl back into your araphole and pop your head out of the ground next season

Comment

i was talking about high voltage showingup after months of absence
                            I know, I'm rubbing it in though. You should really look who's talking not showing your face all those months while your choker team was losing year in and year out. You really didn't start jabbering until this year by tripling your post count average

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              I know, I'm rubbing it in though. You should really look who's talking not showing your face all those months while your choker team was losing year in and year out. You really didn't start jabbering until this year by tripling your post count average
                              Do you think the Chargers are gonna even be able to touch our jockstraps next year?? Serious question
                              UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

I don't know. We are chokers too even when we touch your jock straps. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X