Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chumps taking Lumps...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chumps taking Lumps...

    Most of you Bronco fans overlooked the Ravens, and now you need to make a change.

    Time to eat some humble pie...some of you must have realized you only beat tomato can teams this season.

    This team is not that good....and whats up having the ball 31 secs and 2 timeouts and clockin the ball. WOW that musta been hard...

    Any of you see Ray Lewis speaking in tongues during the OT coin flip, that was funny.

    Not really smack, aside from the title. Better luck next season lol

  • #2
    Nice Avatar. Is that your mom?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
      Most of you Bronco fans overlooked the Ravens, and now you need to make a change.

      Time to eat some humble pie...some of you must have realized you only beat tomato can teams this season.

      This team is not that good....and whats up having the ball 31 secs and 2 timeouts and clockin the ball. WOW that musta been hard...

      Any of you see Ray Lewis speaking in tongues during the OT coin flip, that was funny.

      Not really smack, aside from the title. Better luck next season lol
      You guys also got pretty lucky with that miracle TD. Credit to the Ravens but don't come in here and act like you dominated
      UNITED IN ORANGE!

      Comment


      • #4
        wonder if the op had the balls to come here before the game?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          wonder if the op had the balls to come here before the game?

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol @ HEADCREEPS talkin tough even though he didn't show his face before the game
            UNITED IN ORANGE!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
              Lol @ HEADCREEPS talkin tough even though he didn't show his face before the game
              Lets just assume i root against you every game, there's really no need to come on here and post my prediction each time lol

              Its all in good humor

              Comment


              • #8
                Lol this thread is pointless. Stick in the sand.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
                  Lets just assume i root against you every game, there's really no need to come on here and post my prediction each time lol

                  Its all in good humor
                  Who are you a fan of?? and it still makes you look like a wuss none the less
                  UNITED IN ORANGE!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                    You guys also got pretty lucky with that miracle TD. Credit to the Ravens but don't come in here and act like you dominated
                    That is funny, cause you guys got 2 lucky special team plays to even make it a game. But yea, a miracle td won that game. lol
                    Last edited by Rayvens; 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rayvens View Post
                      That is funny, cause you guys got 2 lucky special team plays to even make it a game. But yea, a miracle td won that game. lol
                      How are special team plays lucky? Trindon Holliday is one of the best in the business and y'all shoulda known that. Are Jacoby Jones returns lucky??
                      UNITED IN ORANGE!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Did you retards even WATCH THIS GAME??? Flacco threw JUMP BALLS that the Broncos clueless secondary couldnt even SEE i dont think!!! ESPECIALLY that LAST ONE! Did you even watch the game that what I really want to know????? Flacco just HEAVED the ball up for grabs, it hung up in the air for 5 seconds, and that loser of a defender, MISTIMED his jump SO BAD it was LAUGHABLE! Most defender would have Intercepted that one with their eyes closed!!!

                        So dont give us this Flacco is better then anyone gives him credit for.
                        sigpicoh YEAH?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVxF0NKYZAA:thumb:
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                            Who are you a fan of?? and it still makes you look like a wuss none the less
                            I give Manning the game ball, he actually won this for the Ravens...doubt you guys make the playoffs next season.

                            How's that for a prediction?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
                              I give Manning the game ball, he actually won this for the Ravens...doubt you guys make the playoffs next season.

                              How's that for a prediction?
                              i am a chargers fan and this is retarded. the broncos are not a bad team and you doubt they make the playoffs next year? because they choked a playoff game away?

                              is this your first year following the NFL? manning has made a living dominating the regular season then choking in the playoffs, i am sure next year they will be back to dominating the regular season then choking in the playoffs.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X