Chumps taking Lumps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i am a chargers fan and this is retarded. the broncos are not a bad team and you doubt they make the playoffs next year? because they choked a playoff game away?

is this your first year following the NFL? manning has made a living dominating the regular season then choking in the playoffs, i am sure next year they will be back to dominating the regular season then choking in the playoffs.
    lol Here we go, a Charger fan not even mentioning his own team while TRYING to get some sort of props from Broncos fans. You spend more time here than the Charger fans forums...

Saying my thread is retarded is funny since its all in humor, and not meant to be taken as serious as you are making it seem in a cheap attempt to get respect from Bronco fans. You do this a lot and try a stick a jab in at the end so as not to look like a chump, but you can to the right thread....

Charger fans don't even like you much either...which why you hang here so much. Over 16k posts. Stop trying so hard breh!!!

Oh yea im just messin with ya

Comment

Your thread is retarded especially since you didn't have the balls to come here before the game. We don't even know who your a fan of?? If your a Ravens fan then good win. Congrats and we'll smoke your ass next year and if your just another AFCW troll then i'm sorry your team sucks and won't win the division for atleast another 3 years. And we'll smoke your ass 2 times next year lol
      UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
        lol Here we go, a Charger fan not even mentioning his own team while TRYING to get some sort of props from Broncos fans. You spend more time here than the Charger fans forums...

Saying my thread is retarded is funny since its all in humor, and not meant to be taken as serious as you are making it seem in a cheap attempt to get respect from Bronco fans. You do this a lot and try a stick a jab in at the end so as not to look like a chump, but you can to the right thread....

Charger fans don't even like you much either...which why you hang here so much. Over 16k posts. Stop trying so hard breh!!!

Oh yea im just messin with ya
        it has nothing to do with me trying to get respect from the broncos fans lol

i have been talking smack to them too. your smack is just plain bad, why don't you say something that is at least some what believable?

but don't worry, i don't think anyone took you serious, you are just a fairweather smack talker that only comes in after the fact to run your mouth, nobody takes those kinds of clowns serious around here
        sigpic

Comment

i have been talking smack to them too. your smack is just plain bad, why don't you say something that is at least some what believable?

but don't worry, i don't think anyone took you serious, you are just a fairweather smack talker that only comes in after the fact to run your mouth, nobody takes those kinds of clowns serious around here
          ^This. Like I said, this thread is stupid and pointless. I don't get the subject of this thread? Don't really understand the point this idiot is trying to make.

Just sounds like jibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunda View Post
            ^This. Like I said, this thread is stupid and pointless. I don't get the subject of this thread? Don't really understand the point this idiot is trying to make.

Just sounds like jibberish.
            When is there any point in talking smack? It was just funny to see a teams fans think they won a game before it was played.

A Chump is a person who thinks they are something they are not...that's the point. You think you are better. This fanbase thought the same last year with Tebow.

Really there is no need for smack, you guys set yourself up for the great fall, not once mentioning most all your wins this season came beating teams that were under .500. When you played real teams you got beat. (3 of them playing today)

All I see is Bronco fans talking crap about Ray Lewis, calling him a murderer is just low, and not even smack. Ray is the best LB to ever play the game, he means more to that team than just his play on the field hes inspires wins from lesser teammates. That's a real winner, Manning doesn't inspire jack.... from his teammates he thinks hes above it the way he carries himself.

This is about not being so damn arrogant and over looking a seeming beatable teams and thinking you are untouchable. Being humble when you get punched in the mouth at home by a seemingly lesser team. Not blaming officials for you losing the game...I see this all the time.

I think some here have confused confidence with arrogance and it shows.

Comment

I give Manning the game ball, he actually won this for the Ravens...doubt you guys make the playoffs next season.

How's that for a prediction?
              That predictions funny. Considering Denver will have a top 5 defense and offense, and the Crows allready have THE OLDEST defense in the NFL, and give another game ball to Champ Bailey, John Fox, and the rest of the Denver Secondary while your at it too ok?
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                That predictions funny. Considering Denver will have a top 5 defense and offense, and the Crows allready have THE OLDEST defense in the NFL, and give another game ball to Champ Bailey, John Fox, and the rest of the Denver Secondary while your at it too ok?
                I agree, yesterday they had moments of greatness which I think can fool Bronco fans into believe they are a top notch top 5 team. Fox is not a good HC if you have Manning with 31 secs and 2 TO's and don't even try see how things go after you have scored 35 pts at home. Its not good for confidence and the fans hate you.

Champ has moments of what he was before, and that can be great. Other times ive seen him get picked apart turned around and just looks bad. Bad reads and not in the right place.

The whole secondary looked outta whack, the play to Rahim Moore was just pathetic. Joe Flacco throw up it up for grabs in a as usually play for him, it just never connects. Flacco got lucky simple as that. Thats picked or batted down most time it had nothing on it and even Jacoby seemed to be amazed by it, thought he might drop it.

Comment

[QUOTE=HEADCREEPS;4642467]
                  When is there any point in talking smack?
                  Well I mean you posted this in the smack section.... Strike one.

Really there is no need for smack, you guys set yourself up for the great fall, not once mentioning most all your wins this season came beating teams that were under .500. When you played real teams you got beat. (3 of them playing today)
                  13-3 records aren't easy to get for any team in the NFL. Just ask the Pats losing to the Cardinals early in the season and nearly losing to the Jags? Or the Niners getting throttled by the Giants and losing to the Rams. Or, the Falcons losing to the Saints and the Panthers. It doesn't matter who you play, every NFL team is a challenge to beat.

All I see is Bronco fans talking crap about Ray Lewis, calling him a murderer is just low, and not even smack. Ray is the best LB to ever play the game, he means more to that team than just his play on the field hes inspires wins from lesser teammates. That's a real winner, Manning doesn't inspire jack.... from his teammates he thinks hes above it the way he carries himself.
                  Okay, idk what the hell you're talking about here. The most I've seen on these boards are saying we hope it's Ray Lewis's last game because we wanted our team to win. Manning wants to win, he doesn't showboat his inspirational side to the media, he keeps it on the sidelines and/or at practice.

This is about not being so damn arrogant and over looking a seeming beatable teams and thinking you are untouchable. Being humble when you get punched in the mouth at home by a seemingly lesser team. Not blaming officials for you losing the game...I see this all the time.
                  We never really thought that? Why would we go into a game, as fans, thinking our team is gonna lose? There's no point to being a fan then. We wanted our team to win yes, some was thinking it would be an easy win yes, including my self, it happens. No we did not get "punched in the mouth" at home. We played a very well fought game throughout 2 OTs. There were bad officiating calls, playcalls, clock management calls, coverages, etc. There were questionable things during this game, but it's over and there's nothing we can do about it.

Long story short, your opinions (since this isn't smack, being posted in the smack section) are a bit slandered and don't make any sense, just like this whole thread still. You just sound like a little 14 year old wanna-be hotshot trying to start something on our boards because you have nothing else better to do. Annnddddd you failed. Hardcore. So nice try.

Comment

You have been using the fair weather smacker crap on anyone whose signed up for months and months lmao WOW THATS LAME

Comment

I give Manning the game ball, he actually won this for the Ravens...doubt you guys make the playoffs next season.

How's that for a prediction?
                      You should study our opponents in the AFC West before you make such a bold prediction . Yes, we weren't as good as some said last year, but this year we've got DRC and Knighton and Vasquez and hopefully some fast safety help over the top. You've got Dumervil to replace Kruger and Ellerbe and no one to replace Reed and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
                        You should study our opponents in the AFC West before you make such a bold prediction . Yes, we weren't as good as some said last year, but this year we've got DRC and Knighton and Vasquez and hopefully some fast safety help over the top. You've got Dumervil to replace Kruger and Ellerbe and no one to replace Reed and Lewis.
                        Creeps is a raiders fan I believe.

Comment

The Ravens won that game on a wing and a prayer and you're here talking junk?

mmmmkay
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                            Did you retards even WATCH THIS GAME??? Flacco threw JUMP BALLS that the Broncos clueless secondary couldnt even SEE i dont think!!! ESPECIALLY that LAST ONE! Did you even watch the game that what I really want to know????? Flacco just HEAVED the ball up for grabs, it hung up in the air for 5 seconds, and that loser of a defender, MISTIMED his jump SO BAD it was LAUGHABLE! Most defender would have Intercepted that one with their eyes closed!!!

So dont give us this Flacco is better then anyone gives him credit for.
                            You remind me a lot of arpahol with all the "jump ball" talk.
                            arpahol is an expert at telling people all about QB's tossing jump balls with a blindfold on
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                            X