Thank god the 49ers weren't able to get Peyton Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god the 49ers weren't able to get Peyton Manning

Whew! He just doesn't have the arm strength anymore, and he's still as capable of choking in the playoffs as ever. Our guy Colin Kaepernick is better right now, straight up. He does more, he's much more dangerous with his legs, and his arm is a lot stronger, too.

To think, I was so pissed off when the Broncos were able to get Manning. Man, am I so much happier now.

:thumb:

Lol, cool story bro. Moving on to the next thread.

/endthread/

Comment

Originally posted by 94niners View Post
      Whew! He just doesn't have the arm strength anymore, and he's still as capable of choking in the playoffs as ever. Our guy Colin Kaepernick is better right now, straight up. He does more, he's much more dangerous with his legs, and his arm is a lot stronger, too.

To think, I was so pissed off when the Broncos were able to get Manning. Man, am I so much happier now.

:thumb:
      Kap played one good playoff game...I suggest you temper your enthusiasm...you may be very UNHAPPY next weekend.

None of us here care about your fair-weather opinions of Manning. And if the 49ers lose next weekend, you'll probably never come back...so you can leave now...you had your fun dumping on us...you better hope your team wins next weekend or you're going to look very stupid.

Comment

i haven't seen a qb who looks like he has the total package like that, since elway

i always hated vick's accuracy

i guess randal cunningham comes to mind too though, he was awesome

anyway colin's still too new for comparisons such as that, but what i see from this kid is AMAZING so far
        sigpic

Comment

Delicious Crow

Let me bump this thread to eat some crow.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to have Kaepernick, because he's going to only get better and we'll have him for the next 10-15 years. But if we had gotten Peyton Manning, he could still be on the bench learning (which would be better for him: he's gotten by on physical talent, but he still hasn't learned how to play the position).

But what Peyton has done this season defies all odds. First of all, he's got a stronger arm this season. I underestimated his continued recovery after surgery. Second, he has clearly proven that he is top 3 all time, and if the Broncos win today, I'm sorry, but he's number 1, and it isn't even up for debate. Count yourselves lucky, Bronco fans. Not only did you have the original Colin Kaepernick (had to throw that in there ), but you might just have the best quarterback to ever put on a pair of cleats. Think about where this is coming from (Joe Cool, Steve Young, Y.A. Tittle ffs). Watching all 18 games this season, I've become one day away from being completely convinced. Wow.
          Last edited by 94niners; 02-02-2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Underestimating Peyton Manning has been what people have done the entire season, only to be proven wrong!

Many QB's, especially the Kaepernicks, Wilsons and Lucks of the NFL should be learning from Peyton, not making fun of him or dismissing him. He truly is a genius and amongst the greatest to have ever played.

It's nice that as a Niner fan, you stepped up and ate your crow, I don't expect your Seachicken rivals to do the same. Your team is on the rise and will get that 6th ring in the near future, but this is PEYTON'S and OUR time to shine!!!!!
            "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

Working...
            X