• Show
Clear All

• Charger fans think they are getting Clady

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/...271230-803-168

sigpic

i'd rather draft a new LT, not settle for clady
    sigpic

Comment

I would have to assume we would use the franchise tag on him if worst came to worst. But I mean Eddie Royal went to San Diego last year and look at how well that went.

Comment

Yeah Yeah Yeah......next thing will be McCoy is bringing PFM too. Whatevah!
        sigpic

Comment

If the Broncos feel there's any value for Clady, they'll franchise him and work out a deal by the time training camp approaches. This is a non-issue, IMO.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
            I would have to assume we would use the franchise tag on him if worst came to worst. But I mean Eddie Royal went to San Diego last year and look at how well that went.
            I've tried telling fans for the last couple of years he was here that Royal was vastly overrated. He was struggling making his breaks and was getting dominated by every defender placed on him. His only real value is on special teams, and even then he's just OK.
            sigpic

Comment

Cracks me up the one claiming he gave up 24.5 sacks in previous two years.

1. I'm pretty sure that isn't true.
              2. He was battling injuries.
              3. He was protecting Tebow and Orton. Both can be blamed for several of their own sacks.

This years Clady is the real Clady. And no way Elway let's him leave town after getting Manning.

I highly doubt he would even want to leave.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Yeah Yeah Yeah......next thing will be McCoy is bringing PFM too. Whatevah!
                no we already have a qb who ends games on ints lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  I've tried telling fans for the last couple of years he was here that Royal was vastly overrated. He was struggling making his breaks and was getting dominated by every defender placed on him. His only real value is on special teams, and even then he's just OK.
                  i personally never trusted any va tech wrs, but i was hoping he'd do something in sd
                  sigpic

Comment

Not happening Chargers fans, keep dreaming. Clady will not be allowed to leave Denver - they'll franchise him at last resort.
                    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Most people I know don’t even entertain the notion of Ryan Clady being at all available, Denver would have to be suicidal to let him go but a guy like Miami’s Jake Long is a totally different story…
                      “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        This years Clady is the real Clady. And no way Elway let's him leave town after getting Manning.
                        Pfffft, Clady isn't even on a random Bleacherreport article. I think we should let him go.
                        "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                        "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

From rotoworld, yea he isn't going anywhere:

The Broncos are expected to do "whatever is necessary" to keep free agent LT Ryan Clady.
                          The Denver Post suggests the franchise tag will be in play. Clady turned down a five-year, $50 million offer from the Broncos last offseason. Multiple reports have since indicated there is "no way" Denver will let Clady hit free agency.
                          Source: Denver Post Jan 15 - 1:28 PM
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Hahaha....thats rich
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

No way the Broncos let him walk. He'll get franchise tagged immediately if they can't reach an agreement.

Comment

Working...
                              X