No announcement yet.

Charger fans think they are getting Clady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly, i don't care who we get as long as he can protect rivers and actually wants to play. seriously, gaither doesn't get trashed on enough, what an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohnson View Post
      I can assure you that Clady hasn't given up 24.5 sacks the past two year. Whoever came up with that number is smoking crack......literally. I don't know the exact numbers, but I don't think Clady has given up more than a total of 5 sacks in his whole career. I think 5 may even be pushing it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/...1?q=ryan-clady

there ya go.

Comment

We'll be drafting a LT, you can't have two big contract FA's playing the same position.

Some funny stuff on that ESPN thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          so Clady was responsible for every sack manning took this year?

hmmmm something's fishy.
          Last edited by Kilroy; 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM.
          He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
          But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy View Post
            so Clady was responsible for every sack manning took this year?

hmmmm something's fishy.
            http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...d-numbers-soar

don't shoot the messenger, i am not the one keeping score.

Comment

Ill be happy to keep Clady as im sure Manning would be too, as a matter of fact i like both our tackles....now as far as this subject goes its nothing new, im sure the Chargers will end up getting a few of our players in the off season since McCoy knows them, example : if we cut either McGahee, Lance Ball or Moreno then im sure McCoy would make a play for one of them, just like last year everybody had us signing every colt player on the market, its just the way the offseason goes, i just dont see us letting Clady go anywhere anytime soon.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                Ill be happy to keep Clady as im sure Manning would be too, as a matter of fact i like both our tackles....now as far as this subject goes its nothing new, im sure the Chargers will end up getting a few of our players in the off season since McCoy knows them, example : if we cut either McGahee, Lance Ball or Moreno then im sure McCoy would make a play for one of them, just like last year everybody had us signing every colt player on the market, its just the way the offseason goes, i just dont see us letting Clady go anywhere anytime soon.
                i honestly don't see them making a lot of noise in FA this year, they want to build their team the right way, through the draft.

Comment

I see no way the Broncos let him walk. He will get re-signed by Denver.
                  sigpic

Comment

those stats are horribly wrong...Manning was only sacked 21 times this season. Clady didn't give them all up or all three durring the Ravens game
                    he had a career high last year with 11 Most of those can be placed firmly on Ortons uncanny ability to step into the pressure as can the two previous years. here are his actual stats career and this year http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/p...ts.asp?id=8789

Can we shoot the messenger if his message is extremely wrong and late?
                    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...d-numbers-soar

don't shoot the messenger, i am not the one keeping score.
                    thats an article from May Most articles are dated and yours is 5/18/12 buy a clue

So Clady gave up one sack in 626 attempts and had 7 flags (4 holding)
                    Last edited by Beagle; 01-20-2013, 04:13 PM.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                      But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X