Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just wanted to remind sd that they always seem to blow free agency

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    and yours is to sign up and talk smack only when your team is dominating? awesome!
    Why don't you harp on the colts fan who just signed up , his team made the playoffs too right lol , so he must be a fair weather too lmao

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      and yours is to sign up and talk smack only when your team is dominating? awesome!
      Let's evaluate your smack ...YOUR WORDS all from the last MONTH , all from seperate posts , rediculious that this is all you have to smack about and that you don't somehow get infractions for spamming. Here we go YOUR broken record:



      and yours is to sign up and talk smack only when your team is dominating? awesome!

      funny how you just signed up to run your mouth only after your team got good.

      i am sorry, am i supposed to tale a fairweather smack talker serious when they sign up just to run their mouth constantly after their team got good?

      so why don't you run along and make a few moire smack threads while thumping your chest as if you have been here the whole time

      as far as your last comment, i have actually been here to take the heat, i don't sign up to internet message boards and instantly start making multiple threads talking crap like i have been there the whole time.

      when i first joined i wasn't running my mouth like you are now

      the difference is, i wasn't running my mouth constantly and making 5 threads a day talking trash when i signed up. i am curious, why did you decide to sign up all of a sudden now that your team is good?
      Last edited by denversdivision; 03-29-2013, 12:32 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        HEY BAPH

        Funny how you have no reply to being called out with proof that your a broken record ...7 days now and you just happened to avoid it ... guess people really are right about you , you just stir crap while getting owned and quietly avoiding when you do your credibility is now zero ,
        Last edited by denversdivision; 04-04-2013, 01:53 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by denversdivision View Post
          I've been a fan 20 years or so , and I played football ..broncos ability to be contenders doesn't end when manning leaves. Its wish full thinking on your end to say were not a playoff team without manning
          Who is your "playoff" QB after manning? I mean manning is a choke artist and he's your second best QB of all time and even HE can't get the job done with all that talent around your choking choke hack artist of a "playoff team".

          This year is back to kicking your sorry donkety donk (blankety blanks)
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

          Comment


          • #50
            Poor noshowhenmyteamslosing trolling hard today...did your mom tell you that you have to move out of the basement because your thirty and its time to grow up?
            Last edited by Beagle; 04-26-2013, 09:47 PM.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Poor noshowhenmyteamslosing trolling hard today...did your mom tell you that you have to move out of the basement because your thirty and its time to grow up?
              funny how you always accuse me of insulting people, this takes the cake right here! i would report you but i am in a good mood tonight.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                Who is your "playoff" QB after manning? I mean manning is a choke artist and he's your second best QB of all time and even HE can't get the job done with all that talent around your choking choke hack artist of a "playoff team".

                This year is back to kicking your sorry donkety donk (blankety blanks)
                LOL this is too good. Imaginary thinking on your part.... the Manti disease is filling San Diego already!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  funny how you always accuse me of insulting people, this takes the cake right here! i would report you but i am in a good mood tonight.
                  I always do what? Anopther Baph lie but whatever dude live in your own world as usual...and before you find one post where I might have said something you can twist into what you just said don't bother I really dont care...report me all you want I really don't think i crossed any line with all the garbage posts he made tonight dragging up old thread after old thread I am spot on.He is looking for attention
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    I always do what? Anopther Baph lie but whatever dude live in your own world as usual...and before you find one post where I might have said something you can twist into what you just said don't bother I really dont care...report me all you want I really don't think i crossed any line with all the garbage posts he made tonight dragging up old thread after old thread I am spot on.He is looking for attention


                    just too easy
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                      just too easy
                      That is exactly what I thought...
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        That is exactly what I thought...
                        what exactly did you think? that you are so easily baited? i agree, its funny.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          what exactly did you think? that you are so easily baited? i agree, its funny.
                          Nope that your a liar and have no defense...but I am glad to know you have finally accepted your a troll :thumb:
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X