No announcement yet.

gotta laugh at the koolaid board

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho
    or when you watch the sorry ass bolts...or rivers trying to get outta the pocket...thats enough to tear up right there
    LOL no arguments here, its enough to make you want to vomit.

your gonna fall for baprods hypocracy too i see lets see

bap talks about bronco fans who he claims are fairweather...thats smack....not crying
    bap talks about bronco fans who supported tebow....smack not crying
    baprod talks about fans who supposedly called rivers a choke....again...smack not crying
    baprod talks about beagle endlessly...but thats smack...not crying

i start a thread to show the stupidity of bolt fans so we can laugh....and according to rod...i mean bap im crying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! A thread arapaho? as in singular?? that's hilarious!!

all you post about in smack is chargers fans, that's it. you have made so many threads about the CMB over the years i have lost count. i post about much more than broncos fans and at least i am on a broncos board so its a tad bit more relevant, don't you think?

i really don't give a crap, its just hilarious that you are so butt hurt because of a few fairweather smackers when it seems to be perfectly fine when broncos fans do the same damn thing, why is that?

for the record, i don't care if anyone shows up to fairweather smack, it doesn't piss me off or upset me one bit like it obviously does you, i just like to call them out for what they are and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
      so you don't remember bashing rivers and the chargers for choking in 2007 after they lost to the undefeated pats? because i clearly remember that you did.
      Wow its been a while since I saw the holy grail of Charger accomplishments mentioned. "We almost beat the team that almost won the SB that one year" LMAO @ charger fans

Comment

meanwhile back in reality...under baprods version of im fairweather who only occasionaly shows up when the news is good or to "cry" about bolt fans

just this month bap has been MIA days at a time...was he scared to show up?...was he tired of kish and beagle shredding his foolish posts...was he fairweather?...what bap?

perhaps the forum was just slow, lil action, other things to do then sit on a smack forum waiting for some action...naaaahhh

as for me supposedly crying about bolt fans cause i find some of the clueless things they say funny....and post it

heres bap "CRYING" about me ...:it is funny that he bashes you when he does the same stuff, he shows up once in a while to cry about chargers fans and then disappears, until the next time he decides to cry about chargers fans.

heres anotherP: [I]i wonder why arapaho only cries about chargers fans? i mean seriously, have you seen the dude post about anything else? i often wonder what a chargers fan did to him to spark such hatred.[/I

more?: you guys should see all the freaking out the charges fans are doing on the chargers forum, i am surprised arapaho isn't making threads about it.

why are you obsessed with me bap...why you always crying about me...over an over crying about me,

poor lil crybaby...unless your simply the pot calling the kettle black?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir
          Wow its been a while since I saw the holy grail of Charger accomplishments mentioned. "We almost beat the team that almost won the SB that one year" LMAO @ charger fans
          did i mention anything about it being an accomplishment at any point?

Comment

did i mention anything about it being an accomplishment at any point?
            Today? No.... But its clear your itching to.
            In the past? Absolutely, its your team and your Heros holy grail of accomplishments.

Comment

LOL no arguments here, its enough to make you want to vomit.

all you post about in smack is chargers fans, that's it. you have made so many threads about the CMB over the years i have lost count.

)

for the record...i researched all threads started by me...and have found two...1, 2, threads statrted by me concerning the CMB

once again bap rod is full of crap...or cant count past two
              sigpic

Comment

for SaGs

chargersfreak : You will want to remember that front 7 too. So young, it will be one of the best for years to come. Starting LBs alone are Ingram, J. Johnson, Donald Butler, and Manti Te'o. Within a year we could easily send 3 of those four to the Pro Bowl. They are that good while being that young.

so we are supposed to be in awe of melvin ingram and teo...melvins 41 tkls and combined 1 sack is something to be feared,,lol

that fearless foursome combined for 5.5 sacks in 2012....4 less than the OLb they let walk and currently on the broncos
                to put the fail of that statement in better light...the fearsom foursome of sandiego had a combined 5.5 sacks in 2012

woodyard and miller combined had 24
                sigpic

Comment

AK4um :We've got blueprints to beat the Manning led Colts. We've got blueprints to stop a Manning led Broncos for 3 quarters. The Ravens showed the missing blueprints for the 4th quarter.

then why didnt thy follow that 3 qrt bluebrint in game two?

you remember game 2...when if not for a tipped pass returned for a td...te bolts offense was held scoreless in the first half and was down 17-7

and the forth qrt blueprint is....rivers finding time in the pocket, stepping up and heaving it 60 yards downfield where a denver safety will missplay the ball?

lmao!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Empty Trophy Case Franchise

Comment

• heres a beaut from some bolt dude..lol

The last thing your team put on the football field was probably top ten all time nfl playoff self destruction. Seriously, it was that bad. Even your donkey loving brethren on this forum seem to understand, and have been rather quiet. No self respecting fan could have been proud of how that season ended.

so we play a hard physical game...which comes down to us losing in double ot from a Fg which came off a INt...to the eventual superbowl champs

and its top ten all time bad?...lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• notice nobody cares except arapaho?

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet
                          notice nobody cares except arapaho?
                          oooooohhh no
                          sigpic

Comment