Comment

Well done Cap! Hahaha. LOL.
      sigpic

Comment

I love it!
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Saw this one on Reddit

sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Look what they're saying in Baltimore

Not sure if this is really smack, looks like just a bunch of excited fans about the addition of a pretty good pass rusher but Im sure someone will have some negativity about this. Hence why Im posting it in here.

BTW Elvis is switching back to his college number (58) they would give him 58!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...#commentSystem

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I wouldn't say that they were talking trash, a few were. However the majority are just like us, amped for the season to start
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

All I have to say is good luck Elvis, and Ravens.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I wouldn't say that they were talking trash, a few were. However the majority are just like us, amped for the season to start
                    Yeah I could see that, and they have plenty reason to be because they're going to have one heck of a pass rush. Guess I could have worded the title a little different.
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-15-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

shrug, they have every reason to be excited... and no one was really talking trash.

Comment

Those Ravens fans wont be so pumped, when their team fails to make the post-season.

Any Ravens fan who thinks their team will be any good next year is in TOTAL DENIAL. Those fans may be excited about Doom coming to their team, but they need to be more worried about the mass exodus most of the other players made.

I think the Ravens D will be one of the worst in the NFL next year. Sure they have Suggs and Doom, but not much else. They lost HOFers at LB and SS and lost a starting DT and even lost the LB they wanted to replace Lewis with.

Then on O...they lose Birk and Bolden....And when Flacco returns to his normal QB abilities (or lack thereof), the Ravens will not score many points...especially if Rice struggles as he does sometimes.

So, I see the Ravens not scoring many points every game and giving up a lot of points. Not a good prospect for making the playoffs and if the Ravens' opponents are up by 13, 17 or 20 points those teams are going to run the ball and run the clock out. And that will completely eliminate the Ravens only saving grace on defense...Suggs' and Doom's pass rush. Watch Doom's sack numbers take a HUGE downturn next season.
                        Last edited by mct1967; 04-16-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I think as long as they have Rice, Smith, Jones, and Joe's deep ball their offense can get it done. The defense hasn't been great in a while but they get it done. Doom gets to play Cleveland and Pitt twice a year, two teams he always dominated.

Comment

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...pen-at-denver/

Bet they don't even make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by EvanChase View Post
                              http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...pen-at-denver/

Bet they don't even make the playoffs.
                              They are defending SB champs regardless of how they got there they did. Kind of feel I have to give them some props until we dominate them Week 1 of the season. BTW reading some of the stuff in there is funny. Oh I don't remember the non call on PI...of course you don't because it resulted in a pick 6 for the ravens...too funny. I say we let the Broncos do the talking on the field. I am going to predict the score now. 34-17 Denver.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X