Your 2013-2014 Baltimore Ravens Team Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    Those Ravens fans wont be so pumped, when their team fails to make the post-season.

Any Ravens fan who thinks their team will be any good next year is in TOTAL DENIAL. Those fans may be excited about Doom coming to their team, but they need to be more worried about the mass exodus most of the other players made.

I think the Ravens D will be one of the worst in the NFL next year. Sure they have Suggs and Doom, but not much else. They lost HOFers at LB and SS and lost a starting DT and even lost the LB they wanted to replace Lewis with.

Then on O...they lose Birk and Bolden....And when Flacco returns to his normal QB abilities (or lack thereof), the Ravens will not score many points...especially if Rice struggles as he does sometimes.

So, I see the Ravens not scoring many points every game and giving up a lot of points. Not a good prospect for making the playoffs and if the Ravens' opponents are up by 13, 17 or 20 points those teams are going to run the ball and run the clock out. And that will completely eliminate the Ravens only saving grace on defense...Suggs' and Doom's pass rush. Watch Doom's sack numbers take a HUGE downturn next season.
    I hope the Ravens suck next year, but you have to respect how Ozzie Newsome builds his team. Sure the Ravens have lost some players, but Ozzie always finds a way to reboot that team. Remember free agency is not over and he still has the draft to fill a few holes.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
      I hope the Ravens suck next year, but you have to respect how Ozzie Newsome builds his team. Sure the Ravens have lost some players, but Ozzie always finds a way to reboot that team. Remember free agency is not over and he still has the draft to fill a few holes.
      No question Ozzie is one of the best in the business...but I think its going to take him years to get the Ravens back to a playoff team.

Comment

Working...
      X