What 3 teams do you "HATE" the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 3 teams do you "HATE" the most?

It used to be simple. I used to HATE the Oakland Raiders. They always were a crazy rag-tag team that you LOVED to simply HATE! Now, its changed....I only pitty the Raiders. They now don't even deserve to be in the NFL.
    Here is my top 3 teams i HATE in order!
    1) New England Cheatriots - I HATE HATE HATE them! i hate their coach, i hate the way everyone talks about them. I just plain do NOT like them!
    2) RAvens - This one is obvious! You all know we should have clobbered these guys in the playoffs and now I HATE them and I want REVENGE!
    3) KC Chiefs - Ok, they sucked last year...but this is the only team in our division i have slight worries about (especially playing at KC!). So, this is my new divisional HATE team!

What are your most HATED teams? Let's have fun with this one!

#1 NE due to Spygate
    #2 NYJ
    #3 NO due to Bountygate
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

1 - Raiders (C'mon, it's the Raiders)
      2 - Chargers (They are like little rats.)
      3 - Giants (I live in NJ, they have one of the worst fan bases on the east coast. For example, the majority of Giants fans I know became Ravens fans after the Ravens beat us. When the Patriots beat the Panthers to win their 3rd superbowl with Brady, I went to the game in Houston. A ton of their fans asked me to bring back Brady jerseys. Now all of those same people became Gaints fans all over again when they beat the Pats in their first superbowl win over them despite bashing the giants in the final regular season game. Now those same people "Hate" the pats. I hate fan bases that insist they can hop from bandwagon to bandwagon when their team sucks)

I didn't include the Chiefs not because they have been at a level of mediocrity for years, but because I have always had a certain level of respect for the organization and it's history.
      Last edited by Matymaddog; 04-02-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
        1 - Raiders (C'mon, it's the Raiders)
        2 - Chargers (They are like little rats.)
        3 - Giants (I live in NJ, they have one of the worst fan bases on the east coast.)

I didn't include the Chiefs not because they have been at a level of mediocrity for years, but because I have always had a certain level of respect for the organization and it's history.
        I didn't include the Raiders because of their mediocrity + I LOVE their colors
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I've always had a level of respect for the patriots despite the whole cheating thing. Maybe that makes me crazy I don't know. But I'm a Tom Brady supporter despite everyone hating the guy. It doesn't help that Belicheks son was a good friend of mines roommate for awhile when he played Lax at Rutgers. The year they drafted Jerod Mayo I went around two days prior telling everyone and their moms on the ESPN forums they were gonna draft Jerod Mayo (Who is going to believe some random Broncos fan) and the year they got Spikes and Hernandez we got hooked up with a ton of Florida Gators gear prior to the draft.

Comment

1. Raiders
            2. Chargers
            3. Patriots
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

1. Raiders
              2. Dodgers.
              3. Chargers
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

1. Raiders- I've hated them since I could talk, they are by far my most hated team.

2. Bears- I have never hated an athlete more than I hate Jay Cutler. I root for him to fail on every single play for the rest of his life. As soon as Cutler leaves Chicago I couldn't care less about the bears and they will drop off of my list.

3. Patriots- They are one of our biggest rivals, and usually our biggest competition in the AFC. They've been so good for so long most fans do hate them, other than their bandwagon fans across the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  1. Raiders- I've hated them since I could talk, they are by far my most hated team.

2. Bears- I have never hated an athlete more than I hate Jay Cutler. I root for him to fail on every single play for the rest of his life. As soon as Cutler leaves Chicago I couldn't care less about the bears and they will drop off of my list.

3. Patriots- They are one of our biggest rivals, and usually our biggest competition in the AFC. They've been so good for so long most fans do hate them, other than their bandwagon fans across the nation.
                  I'm with you on Cutler, but I don't hate the team, just him

Comment

1. Chargers
                    2. Raiders
                    3. Ravens

Comment

1) Eagles
                      2) Cowboys
                      3) Patriots

Comment

It's always the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers but...

I hate the Patriots and I hate the Ravens.

Also the Cowboys.
                        All in for Siemian!

Comment

Patriots
                          Cowboys
                          Chargers

Honorable mention goes to the Raiders, but they just haven't been good enough to hate for some time.
                          sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Right now:

1. Pats - I hate Belichick and Brady. They're our biggest competition and a bunch of arrogant scumbags.

2. Ravens - We lost on a fluke play. Flacco is a non-elite QB who won a SB throwing prayers and doesn't shut his mouth. Suggs is a thug. And Doom is a coward.

3. Chargers - Still don't like these guys for being our biggest AFC West competition since Rivers took over. Rivers never shuts up either.

The Raiders because they've been a bunch of thugs.

I also dislike the Jets because Rex Ryan doesn't shut up, but they suck now so not a big deal.

The Cowboys because of Jerry Jones and Dez Bryant.

Never really hated the Chiefs honestly.
                            Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

1. Raiders by default- most hated division rival. I'll leave the other out of it for the sake of the post.
                              2. Texans- I live in Houston, and everybody is now hopping on the bandwagon. In Broncos Country, we live on it.
                              3. Patriots- these jokers all glorify a coach that would sell out his family for a championship and a QB that wears Victorias secret under his uniform.
                              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                              X