Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats on your new corner back!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats on your new corner back!

    Hail Broncos fans! Your team is loaded to the teeth for next year. But, there is at the very least one dud bullet in your magazine. Last year, he exposed himself quite thoroughly on his way into the lame section of the NFL history books. Check it out before you expect anything out of him next year than some more of last year's clownery:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnTwrK9Vtyk

  • #2
    Originally posted by Najarana View Post
    Hail Broncos fans! Your team is loaded to the teeth for next year. But, there is at the very least one dud bullet in your magazine. Last year, he exposed himself quite thoroughly on his way into the lame section of the NFL history books. Check it out before you expect anything out of him next year than some more of last year's clownery:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnTwrK9Vtyk
    SMH....first post and he's posting it in the wrong second of the boards....Crap like this belongs in the Smack Talk section of the boards.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      You can get down on yourself when you get stuck playing for 2 loser franchises. He will be a better player here just from the better coaching staff alone. Not worried about DRC
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thread now in smack. Better luck with post #2.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          DRC has shown some laziness, but he has also shown some greatness that you just can't teach! Del Rio will bring out a great CB...Chalk up another WIN for the Broncos and a LOOSE for our post initiator who got his post moved to the smack talk posts....SORRRY!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Najarana View Post
            Hail Broncos fans! Your team is loaded to the teeth for next year. But, there is at the very least one dud bullet in your magazine. Last year, he exposed himself quite thoroughly on his way into the lame section of the NFL history books. Check it out before you expect anything out of him next year than some more of last year's clownery:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnTwrK9Vtyk
            You from Texas ?"one dud bullet"? am I on punked? What's the point of this thread ? Too dis our number two cb? He will fit great an Del Rio is a real d cord , trust me when I say he gets back on track in 2013. He didn't have much help on the psychologically burned out eagles. He is interviewing to be champs replacement in the next few years ,

            Comment


            • #7
              Dood! Your join date! You must be a fair weather fan! Seriously... look at your join date. We have trophies and stuff... especially the STUUUUUUUUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Thought I'd just get it out of the way. /facepalm
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #8
                I will admit I am not completely thrilled about DRC because of his Doesnt Really Care label, but before Brandon Lloyd got here he was labeled as the worst starting WR in the NFL. Sometimes players just need a change of location and time to finally get their head together
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  Dood! Your join date! You must be a fair weather fan! Seriously... look at your join date. We have trophies and stuff... especially the STUUUUUUUUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Thought I'd just get it out of the way. /facepalm
                  Winning comment wins!! :thumb:
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    I will admit I am not completely thrilled about DRC because of his Doesnt Really Care label, but before Brandon Lloyd got here he was labeled as the worst starting WR in the NFL. Sometimes players just need a change of location and time to finally get their head together
                    DRC does not like to tackle, so I don't know if a change of location is going to matter that much.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                        He is like a CB version of Pierre Garcon. He makes plays but starts showboating and thinking too highly of himself once he makes a play.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                          DRC does not like to tackle, so I don't know if a change of location is going to matter that much.
                          Neither did Dion but that never stopped him...how boot we see how he doors here first (odd concept i know)
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Worst first post ever.
                            Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            I will admit I am not completely thrilled about DRC because of his Doesnt Really Care label, but before Brandon Lloyd got here he was labeled as the worst starting WR in the NFL. Sometimes players just need a change of location and time to finally get their head together
                            I think if he starts acting like he doesn't really care players like Champ and Woodyard will be getting on him about it pretty quickly.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X