Chargers Best Want To Be Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Best Want To Be Broncos

Once upon a time, Shaun Phillips was running smack at Jay Cutler, now he calls playing for the Broncos a 'no brainer.'

Louis Vasquez told his agent he only wanted to play for one team: The Denver Broncos

Quentin Jammer knows if he wants to retire with a ring, his best shot is in Denver

I know, I know...Boltz fans will say Jammer is done, but I think in todays NFL and a pending move indside, Jammer can contribute his cover skills to helping the Broncos deal with the TE's they struggled so much with last season.

Add to that Jacob Hester, the NFL's version of a swiss army knife, and the Broncos improved their roster with the defections from the Chargers.

Or as John Elway once said to former Kansas City Chief Neil Smith: 'Welcome to the good side'

The truth is, if they could, the best players on the Chargers would leave in a NY minute if they could play for the Broncos, and that says it all.

Reap it Baph...time to come out of the closet, we all know you have secretly been a Broncos admirer for years.
    Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 05-29-2013, 09:13 PM.

Oh come on.. poor ole Baph.. Lately he's done his fair share of eating crow.

Comment

Still love the smack though, nonetheless

Comment

I bet Rivers even wishes he could go play for the Broncos and back up Peyton Manning for a few years. Its the only way he has a shot at a ring. But yea, I don't blame them. They want to win. Who would want to play for the Chargers, when you can have a chance to actually win a superbowl in Denver?
        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Both players Jammer and Phillips are used to seeing pop ups thrown in practice(Rivers).Good signing!

Comment

Jammer will be a safety and he's still physical so that will help us against TEs and that was probably our most glaring need. There's better safeties out there that could help us but not by much.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

jammer wanted to be a charger actually, the chargers did not want him. just like the chargers did not want all the other guys that you picked up.

not saying they were right or wrong but they clearly want to go in a different direction and go younger. i am sure they would have kept SP had ingram got hurt before he signed with Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                Oh come on.. poor ole Baph.. Lately he's done his fair share of eating crow.
                what do i have to eat crow about?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  jammer wanted to be a charger actually, the chargers did not want him. just like the chargers did not want all the other guys that you picked up.

not saying they were right or wrong but they clearly want to go in a different direction and go younger. i am sure they would have kept SP had ingram got hurt before he signed with Denver.
                  Id agree with all that. but the chargers tend to let guys leave that they shouldnt. They are def in rebuild mode. They will regret letting jammer go. Hes a solid vet. Sp will come back to bite them too i think. At this point they should invest everything they can into offense and hope somehow rivers catches fire and can put up 35 a game , the d is toast

Comment

Originally posted by denversdivision View Post
                    Id agree with all that. but the chargers tend to let guys leave that they shouldnt. They are def in rebuild mode. They will regret letting jammer go. Hes a solid vet. Sp will come back to bite them too i think. At this point they should invest everything they can into offense and hope somehow rivers catches fire and can put up 35 a game , the d is toast
                    all of the guys they let go (except Vasquez who they may end up regretting letting go ) were older guys near the end of their careers, i don't think they will regret it in the long term.

this year they are not contenders anyway, even with those guys. so good luck to them, hopefully for them you guys don't choke again and they get a ring.

Comment

all of the guys they let go (except Vasquez who they may end up regretting letting go ) were older guys near the end of their careers, i don't think they will regret it in the long term.

this year they are not contenders anyway, even with those guys. so good luck to them, hopefully for them you guys don't choke again and they get a ring.
                      I knew it was too much to ask , no chance of getting through a reply from you with out the word CHOKE in it somewhere. your smacks played out. so is your team ...

enjoy watching us make another run , even if we dont get a ring , at least we have something to cheer for. Atleast we have a bright future , roster loaded with young talent , and a good mix of vets ... Denver keeps making moves to become better , chargers keep digging deeper into the abyss. sooo choke choke choke choke choke... choke choke choke choke choke... choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke there u go .. i did it for you , now maybe we can have a convo that doesnt involve you clutching to the word choke like a scene in cliff hanger
                      Last edited by denversdivision; 05-30-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denversdivision View Post
                        I knew it was too much to ask , no chance of getting through a reply from you with out the word CHOKE in it somewhere. your smacks played out. so is your team ...

enjoy watching us make another run , even if we dont get a ring , at least we have something to cheer for. Atleast we have a bright future , roster loaded with young talent , and a good mix of vets ... Denver keeps making moves to become better , chargers keep digging deeper into the abyss. sooo choke choke choke choke choke... choke choke choke choke choke... choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke there u go .. i did it for you , now maybe we can have a convo that doesnt involve you clutching to the word choke like a scene in cliff hanger
                        i was just making a statement, sorry it hurt your feelings lol

Comment

Odd, Chargers fans calling out Broncos fans as being fans of Chokers. What's Phillip Rivers regular season record vs playoff record again?

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                            Odd, Chargers fans calling out Broncos fans as being fans of Chokers. What's Phillip Rivers regular season record vs playoff record again?
                            your point? does that mean you guys wont choke next year? i know its gotta be in your mind, you guys have been doing a lot of choking in the last 5 or 6 years, as much if not more than the chargers have.

Comment

your point? does that mean you guys wont choke next year? i know its gotta be in your mind, you guys have been doing a lot of choking in the last 5 or 6 years, as much if not more than the chargers have.
                              At least we have the opportunity to "choke". You guys can have fun being irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                              X