Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junn Hoard
    replied
    freeney is an idiot he is not going to do squat facing manning as much as it pains me to state

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Dwight pretty much just cashed in his last big check. The dude has made his mark on the business and now its pretty safe to say its about done..

He wanted the big $$$, but has a problem seeing reality. He's not the Freeney of 04. Period. He's just not the premier pass-rusher he'd like to pretend he is. Not just Clady, but I feel like any of our O-lineman can handle the heat from ole Dwight of today..

SD is not winning a Superbowl in Freeney's career time. He wont have the luxury of having a Von Miller caliber playing on the opposite side of the line. He'll get his money alright.. but that will be the last thing put in the history books of this former Colt

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by mray View Post
    Freeney said there was some interest from the Broncos after the Colts decided not to re-sign him, but that the Chargers afforded a better opportunity.

That's rich...a better opportunity for what? To lose?
    Key word, afforded lol

nobody else wanted to pay him what he wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Ehveek03
    replied
    Originally posted by mray View Post
    Freeney said there was some interest from the Broncos after the Colts decided not to re-sign him, but that the Chargers afforded a better opportunity.

Yup pretty much

Leave a comment:

• mray
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by GoManning View Post
    Freeney needs to sit down.

This

And

This
    Originally posted by Bronx_2003
    'I mean, it will be no different than how it was in practice'' Freeney said

Correct, zero hits on Manning

Leave a comment:

• fairweatherh8r
    replied
    LOL mannnnnnnnnnnn, Freeney is really sour the Broncos didn't offer him more $$$ isnt he?...Hopefully the extra cash he got from SD can buy him a time machine cause thats the only way he is going to get close to #18...

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    'I mean, it will be no different than how it was in practice'' Freeney said

Correct, zero hits on Manning

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Freeney said the same thing last year. Basically he has very little to say that anyone is interested in hearing. His only connection to greatness is now a fleeting chance to rush his former team mate. Manning's years in Indy were for the most part spent with a mediocre surrounding cast in comparison to this years Broncos. One of those division games this year will be played at a mile high with a rabid fan base, the other in front of a half filled stadium of disillusioned Charger fans with a lopsided score.

The media has to print something...
    Well said

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    I'm hoping Freeney gets the same treatment Doom will get in week one. Have him on his back kicking the whole game like an overturned bettle!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    This morning NFL AM interviewed Pierre Garcon and asked him what it was like catching balls from RG III compared to Peyton. PG answered in kind saying he caught from PM at a late stage in his career and the balls had no zip.

Guess we'll just have to make do with this wore out old husk of a QB. Wanna bet Pierre finishes on the bench...again.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Freeney said the same thing last year. Basically he has very little to say that anyone is interested in hearing. His only connection to greatness is now a fleeting chance to rush his former team mate. Manning's years in Indy were for the most part spent with a mediocre surrounding cast in comparison to this years Broncos. One of those division games this year will be played at a mile high with a rabid fan base, the other in front of a half filled stadium of disillusioned Charger fans with a lopsided score.

The media has to print something...

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    I can already see Clady spinning Freeney like a top when he tries his spin move Just like Orlando Pace used to do.

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
    Freeney needs to sit down.

Leave a comment:

• Ehveek03
    replied
    I am so glad we didnt pick freeney up, dude is a joke thinking he's still in his prime , wanting all that money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X