Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News coming out of Oakland

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good News coming out of Oakland

    As usual, something to look forward to for all fans of the AFCW. At the expense of the Jokeland Raiders that is .....

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...d-by-reporters
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

  • #2
    What is this, mid June? Camp? Pretty weak sauce. Wasn't Rahim Moore batting down floaters this time last year?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      What is this, mid June? Camp? Pretty weak sauce. Wasn't Rahim Moore batting down floaters this time last year?
      It's okay he will get plenty of practice against the floating ducks that Oakland will be tossing against us




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        It's okay he will get plenty of practice against the floating ducks that Oakland will be tossing against us
        Nah... all it takes is one.

        I'm not confident in our current QBs against Denver though. We need someone who won't crack under pressure, a sure bet.




        Get me JaMarcus Russell!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Nah... all it takes is one.

          I'm not confident in our current QBs against Denver though. We need someone who won't crack under pressure, a sure bet.




          Get me JaMarcus Russell!
          Well he does have a strange ability to win against Denver, and he can't be much worse than what is being said about the current crop of QB's. But hopefully they get better I don't want to see Von Miller destroy the sack record..... Actually yes I do, so carry on




          Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            What is this, mid June? Camp? Pretty weak sauce. Wasn't Rahim Moore batting down floaters this time last year?
            I know its just early and there are no pads on, but arn't you supose to look better, rather than wrost? I heard of teams looking good with no pads on, then not as good with pads. But, I have never heard of teams looking bad with no pads (or contact) and look better with pads (and contact).
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010
            I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
              I know its just early and there are no pads on, but arn't you supose to look better, rather than wrost? I heard of teams looking good with no pads on, then not as good with pads. But, I have never heard of teams looking bad with no pads (or contact) and look better with pads (and contact).
              Depends. It's all about accuracy, timing, rhythm and of course skill set for QBs during this time, making sure you're one with the playbook. That was an article off of one day of (we're talking about) practice. Today from what I briefly read was much better than yesterday but again, we're talking about practice.

              Comment


              • #8
                Airplane.... what a great movie!



                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Duck season... Ha.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    itz pretty sad the raiders qb situation but it will get better, hopefuly in this life time...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X