Charger fans wish aides and death on their rb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger fans wish aides and death on their rb

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in so I put it here, feel free to move it if it is more appropriate somewhere else. I thought it could go in a couple different ones.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-i-die-of-aids

I couldn't make this stuff up. LOL. I have really disliked some past Broncos, some have really gotten under my skin like Nate Jones. But I have never wished physical harm on them, let alone this. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. Wow , just wow.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Nothing new and doesn't/shouldn't surprise. Fans are always saying dumb stuff, stuff that goes too far like this and death threats. Matthews should and more than likely will ignore it.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I hope Matthews gets traded. I may not be a fan of him, but every player in the league deserves better than this.

I'd like to see those people who said that to Ryan be running backs in the NFL and we'll see how they do.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        I hope Matthews gets traded. I may not be a fan of him, but every player in the league deserves better than this.

I'd like to see those people who said that to Ryan be running backs in the NFL and we'll see how they do.
        9 times out of 10 they'd fail at attempting, let alone getting the attention of a team to take a chance on them.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Geez, and I thought our fanbase hated Knowshon. Classy people their in Sandy Eggo.

Comment

Comment

^^^Stole my idea!!!

That exact quote popped into my head when I just read the article on NFL.com!
              My other love...
              sigpic
              305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Welcome to the world of twitter. People should be held accountable for some of the things they put up on there...as long as they aren't, they're free to do things like this unfortunately.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                  Welcome to the world of twitter. People should be held accountable for some of the things they put up on there...as long as they aren't, they're free to do things like this unfortunately.
                  They will keep doing it too. It wouldn't surprise me if when Champ got burned someone put on twitter or Facebook they wish something bad on him.

There will always be these ignorant idiotic fans that say stupid things. Players just need to remember that there are also fans that respect what they do and would never sink to the level of idiots.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Not to defend this kind of stupidity, but Broncos fans have been just as vicious about every QB between 2000-2012.
                    2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
                      Not to defend this kind of stupidity, but Broncos fans have been just as vicious about every QB between 2000-2012.
                      There are idiots in every fanbase but I've never once seen people wishing death on our players...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        There are idiots in every fanbase but I've never once seen people wishing death on our players...
                        Though after some time thinking on it people were overly hard on Rahim, don't know if it hit that level but still...
                        sigpic

Comment

this is ridiculous, this thread should be moved to smack or many of you need a serious dose of reality. its called twitter, where people can and do say whatever the heck they want to in order to get famous people to respond to them.

this isn't something that is typical from any fan base and broncos fans are not exempt from this, as if being a broncos fan just automatically makes you a better person.

you don't actually believe that, do you? i really hope that is just smack.....

Comment

Though after some time thinking on it people were overly hard on Rahim, don't know if it hit that level but still...
                            you are comparing the broncos forums to twitter, think about that for just a second.....

i have never seen chargers fans wish death upon their players on the forums either, because you cant get away with that crap here or any other credible message board.

Comment

Fans like these are almost enough to make me want to stop watchin sports all together.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X