• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...6/jareds-aides
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      you are comparing the broncos forums to twitter, think about that for just a second.....

i have never seen chargers fans wish death upon their players on the forums either, because you cant get away with that crap here or any other credible message board.
      I think you are getting yourself a little overly worked up over my response baph....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I think you are getting yourself a little overly worked up over my response baph....
        no, i was just using common sense.

Comment

I saw the title and my first thought was- "Oh, how sweet! The fans want their RB to have a lot of little helpers!!".... not the case. Misleading. I feel cheated!!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Mathews was just arrested. I am sure those tweets aren't going to die out anytime soon.

Edit: Turned out to be a false report. I'm sure that will put some Chargers fans at ease.
            Last edited by Cahill; 07-01-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
              Mathews was just arrested. I am sure those tweets aren't going to die out anytime soon.

Edit: Turned out to be a false report. I'm sure that will put some Chargers fans at ease.
              i just heard about this, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true but thankfully it doesn't seem like it is. Mathews' expectations ate not very high right now but we need all the help we can get at RB.

i still think we need to go out and get some cheap depth, hopefully some time after TC starts they address that.

Comment

i just heard about this, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true but thankfully it doesn't seem like it is. Mathews' expectations ate not very high right now but we need all the help we can get at RB.

i still think we need to go out and get some cheap depth, hopefully some time after TC starts they address that.
                Maybe bring Michael Turner back?

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  Or bring in McGahee....

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    yeah there are guys available that can help them, i think they are waiting so they can get one as cheap as possible because their cap space is so limited.

but its a completely different offense, bringing in mcgahee would make a little more sense because he already knows the terminology and he likely wont be as expensive as turner, i don't know for sure though.

Comment

yeah there are guys available that can help them, i think they are waiting so they can get one as cheap as possible because their cap space is so limited.

but its a completely different offense, bringing in mcgahee would make a little more sense because he already knows the terminology and he likely wont be as expensive as turner, i don't know for sure though.
                      Well, as you know, if you guys do bring in McGahee just wait for all of the "Mcgahee SUXXX" threads and posts. You know.. the rehash of the old "our ex player is on your team so he must be worthless". I can't wait to see it if/when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Well, as you know, if you guys do bring in McGahee just wait for all of the "Mcgahee SUXXX" threads and posts. You know.. the rehash of the old "our ex player is on your team so he must be worthless". I can't wait to see it if/when it happens.
                        it will lol

but honestly, broncos fans cant really say anything after all our "worthless" players they picked up over the last couple years

whats funny is i seen quite a few broncos fans talk eddie royal up when we picked him up, talk about worthless? that guy is about as durable as Mathews.

Comment

no, i was just using common sense.
                          False...Chargers fan's aren't capable of common sense or they wouldn't be cheering for the chargers......
                          sigpic

Comment

it will lol

but honestly, broncos fans cant really say anything after all our "worthless" players they picked up over the last couple years

whats funny is i seen quite a few broncos fans talk eddie royal up when we picked him up, talk about worthless? that guy is about as durable as Mathews.

Dood! We got NO worthless players from you. We got only All Pro, HoF, GOAT caliber players that are gonna win us tons of games and get Champ that ring!

On a serious note.. I had MUCH higher expectations for Royal with you guys. I guess he hasn't panned out....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              False...Chargers fan's aren't capable of common sense or they wouldn't be cheering for the chargers......
                              i was raised to love my chargers and that love is unconditional, common sense has noithing to do with it. if only i could be like a donko fan and choose to be a fan of a front runner? is that how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                Dood! We got NO worthless players from you. We got only All Pro, HoF, GOAT caliber players that are gonna win us tons of games and get Champ that ring!

On a serious note.. I had MUCH higher expectations for Royal with you guys. I guess he hasn't panned out....
                                he just cannot stay healthy, he has competition now and may not even make the team since the chargers WR corps is the deepest position they have and under-rated IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X