• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Maybe bring Michael Turner back?
    yeah there are guys available that can help them, i think they are waiting so they can get one as cheap as possible because their cap space is so limited.

but its a completely different offense, bringing in mcgahee would make a little more sense because he already knows the terminology and he likely wont be as expensive as turner, i don't know for sure though.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Or bring in McGahee....

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i just heard about this, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true but thankfully it doesn't seem like it is. Mathews' expectations ate not very high right now but we need all the help we can get at RB.

i still think we need to go out and get some cheap depth, hopefully some time after TC starts they address that.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Cahill View Post
    Mathews was just arrested. I am sure those tweets aren't going to die out anytime soon.

Edit: Turned out to be a false report. I'm sure that will put some Chargers fans at ease.
    i just heard about this, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true but thankfully it doesn't seem like it is. Mathews' expectations ate not very high right now but we need all the help we can get at RB.

i still think we need to go out and get some cheap depth, hopefully some time after TC starts they address that.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    Mathews was just arrested. I am sure those tweets aren't going to die out anytime soon.

Edit: Turned out to be a false report. I'm sure that will put some Chargers fans at ease.
    Last edited by Cahill; 07-01-2013, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I saw the title and my first thought was- "Oh, how sweet! The fans want their RB to have a lot of little helpers!!".... not the case. Misleading. I feel cheated!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think you are getting yourself a little overly worked up over my response baph....
    no, i was just using common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you are comparing the broncos forums to twitter, think about that for just a second.....

i have never seen chargers fans wish death upon their players on the forums either, because you cant get away with that crap here or any other credible message board.
    I think you are getting yourself a little overly worked up over my response baph....

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...6/jareds-aides

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Fans like these are almost enough to make me want to stop watchin sports all together.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Though after some time thinking on it people were overly hard on Rahim, don't know if it hit that level but still...
    you are comparing the broncos forums to twitter, think about that for just a second.....

i have never seen chargers fans wish death upon their players on the forums either, because you cant get away with that crap here or any other credible message board.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    There are idiots in every fanbase but I've never once seen people wishing death on our players...
    this is ridiculous, this thread should be moved to smack or many of you need a serious dose of reality. its called twitter, where people can and do say whatever the heck they want to in order to get famous people to respond to them.

this isn't something that is typical from any fan base and broncos fans are not exempt from this, as if being a broncos fan just automatically makes you a better person.

you don't actually believe that, do you? i really hope that is just smack.....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    There are idiots in every fanbase but I've never once seen people wishing death on our players...
    Though after some time thinking on it people were overly hard on Rahim, don't know if it hit that level but still...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
    Not to defend this kind of stupidity, but Broncos fans have been just as vicious about every QB between 2000-2012.

Leave a comment:

• NVBroncfan
    replied
    Not to defend this kind of stupidity, but Broncos fans have been just as vicious about every QB between 2000-2012.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X