Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charger fans wish aides and death on their rb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i was raised to love my chargers and that love is unconditional, common sense has noithing to do with it. if only i could be like a donko fan and choose to be a fan of a front runner? is that how it works?
    Was here through griese, orton and tebow and never left, just sayin.......
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Was here through griese, orton and tebow and never left, just sayin.......
      I still hate Brian Griese to this day....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
        I still hate Brian Griese to this day....
        I don't so much blame him as much as i blame shanny for throwing him in too early
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Ten years between Frank Tripucka and Charley Johnson.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            he just cannot stay healthy, he has competition now and may not even make the team since the chargers WR corps is the deepest position they have and under-rated IMO
            Yeah, well.. it's because he SUCKS! He left the protection of the orange and blue and.......

            .... just kidding.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Was here through griese, orton and tebow and never left, just sayin.......
              you know why i said that though, right? its not like us hardcore life long fans have a choice in he matter. i grew up in SD going to the games in the 80's.

              if i had a choice i probably would have been a bears fan.

              that is my excuse at least

              Comment


              • #37
                Stan Humphries!

                At least the Chargers didn't lose to the Niners nearly as bad as the Broncos did.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Stan Humphries!

                  At least the Chargers didn't lose to the Niners nearly as bad as the Broncos did.
                  uhh ryan leaf? i got you all beat! yes i had his jersey

                  incoming raiders fans who have lived through the jamarcus russel and current years, they know where i am coming from

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    uhh ryan leaf? i got you all beat! yes i had his jersey

                    incoming raiders fans who have lived through the jamarcus russel and current years, they know where i am coming from
                    Those still exist?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X