• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    uhh ryan leaf? i got you all beat! yes i had his jersey

incoming raiders fans who have lived through the jamarcus russel and current years, they know where i am coming from
    Those still exist?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Stan Humphries!

At least the Chargers didn't lose to the Niners nearly as bad as the Broncos did.
    uhh ryan leaf? i got you all beat! yes i had his jersey

incoming raiders fans who have lived through the jamarcus russel and current years, they know where i am coming from

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Stan Humphries!

At least the Chargers didn't lose to the Niners nearly as bad as the Broncos did.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Was here through griese, orton and tebow and never left, just sayin.......
    you know why i said that though, right? its not like us hardcore life long fans have a choice in he matter. i grew up in SD going to the games in the 80's.

if i had a choice i probably would have been a bears fan.

that is my excuse at least

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    he just cannot stay healthy, he has competition now and may not even make the team since the chargers WR corps is the deepest position they have and under-rated IMO
    Yeah, well.. it's because he SUCKS! He left the protection of the orange and blue and.......

.... just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Ten years between Frank Tripucka and Charley Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    I still hate Brian Griese to this day....
    I don't so much blame him as much as i blame shanny for throwing him in too early

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    I still hate Brian Griese to this day....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    i was raised to love my chargers and that love is unconditional, common sense has noithing to do with it. if only i could be like a donko fan and choose to be a fan of a front runner? is that how it works?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dood! We got NO worthless players from you. We got only All Pro, HoF, GOAT caliber players that are gonna win us tons of games and get Champ that ring!

On a serious note.. I had MUCH higher expectations for Royal with you guys. I guess he hasn't panned out....
    he just cannot stay healthy, he has competition now and may not even make the team since the chargers WR corps is the deepest position they have and under-rated IMO

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    False...Chargers fan's aren't capable of common sense or they wouldn't be cheering for the chargers......
    i was raised to love my chargers and that love is unconditional, common sense has noithing to do with it. if only i could be like a donko fan and choose to be a fan of a front runner? is that how it works?

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    it will lol

but honestly, broncos fans cant really say anything after all our "worthless" players they picked up over the last couple years

whats funny is i seen quite a few broncos fans talk eddie royal up when we picked him up, talk about worthless? that guy is about as durable as Mathews.

Dood! We got NO worthless players from you. We got only All Pro, HoF, GOAT caliber players that are gonna win us tons of games and get Champ that ring!

On a serious note.. I had MUCH higher expectations for Royal with you guys. I guess he hasn't panned out....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    no, i was just using common sense.
    False...Chargers fan's aren't capable of common sense or they wouldn't be cheering for the chargers......

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Well, as you know, if you guys do bring in McGahee just wait for all of the "Mcgahee SUXXX" threads and posts. You know.. the rehash of the old "our ex player is on your team so he must be worthless". I can't wait to see it if/when it happens.
    it will lol

but honestly, broncos fans cant really say anything after all our "worthless" players they picked up over the last couple years

whats funny is i seen quite a few broncos fans talk eddie royal up when we picked him up, talk about worthless? that guy is about as durable as Mathews.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    yeah there are guys available that can help them, i think they are waiting so they can get one as cheap as possible because their cap space is so limited.

but its a completely different offense, bringing in mcgahee would make a little more sense because he already knows the terminology and he likely wont be as expensive as turner, i don't know for sure though.
    Well, as you know, if you guys do bring in McGahee just wait for all of the "Mcgahee SUXXX" threads and posts. You know.. the rehash of the old "our ex player is on your team so he must be worthless". I can't wait to see it if/when it happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X